JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Where do you stand on Christmas Trees?

• Real

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Artificial

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • None

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other Christmas items (wreath etc)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other non-Christmas (Aluminum Pole etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^That's great. More people should do that. My brother and I have a Christmas "truce" - no gifts. I tell people to buy me a beer for Christmas, but still I wind up with a bunch of stuff I won't ever wear or use. It's the women in the family who are responsible for all the crazy Christmas spending and stress.
Back in the day, when there was quite a circle of friends near me, we agreed no gifts. Just get together and party Man!

For ~20 years did live, potted Christmas trees. There in the corner, they'd look like the scrawny tree Linus would surround with his blanket. The oldest one, planted in '88 at my first house, is a black pine and is now about 30' wide and might be 50' tall (thanks Google street view). Some years we would also have a cut tree and on others, swag on the banister, etc. I don't believe I've had a tree or decorations up since 2014.

He puzzled for a second, and then got it and cracked up
Probably thought, "WTF is guero saying?" and laughed at that.

Christmas-memes10.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads