JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess i should have Goggled it BEFORE posting.......

Are you meaning a 3000 psi air compressor? I believe there is a place in PDX called Ollie's(?) that is the air rifle guru.

Am i correct with "Ollie"???

I have several here at my shop but the cheapest would be in the 5,000 area for a gas powered 4 stage Mako. I sold a trailer mounted system with cascade tanks last year for 12,000 to a paintball park operator near Denver. Most guys just get an old dive tank to refill from but you have to convince a dive shop that you are not diving on it or have a PADI card.

A 5-6 hp 30 gal single stage can be had at Lowes, Home Depot, pretty much anywhere that sells tools. I see smaller portable units at pawn shops all the time.
A two stage (needed to run an HVLP gun) will run you about triple what the "regular" compressors do.
Smaller table-top units can be found at craft stores but don't have a tank and won't give you the psi you probably want.
Check the voltage requirements or else you'll spend all day flippin the breaker.

A 5-6 hp 30 gal single stage can be had at Lowes, Home Depot, pretty much anywhere that sells tools. I see smaller portable units at pawn shops all the time.
A two stage (needed to run an HVLP gun) will run you about triple what the "regular" compressors do.
Smaller table-top units can be found at craft stores but don't have a tank and won't give you the psi you probably want.
Check the voltage requirements or else you'll spend all day flippin the breaker.

I don't think those single stage ones will get anywhere near the psi needed.

Only way I've seen it done is a special hand pump or scuba tank.

You would be lucky to get 150 PSI out of those.......he wants 3000.

I guess i should have Goggled it BEFORE posting.......

Are you meaning a 3000 psi air compressor? I believe there is a place in PDX called Ollie's(?) that is the air rifle guru.

Am i correct with "Ollie"???

Ollie Damons.

Sales and Repair Rods Reels Airguns Colman Scotty Cannon Downriggers

If you can wait a couple of days Amazon has several hand pumps that will do 3,000+ for not a lot of money.
Even a cute little 110V that says it will do 4,500 psi for under $300
https://www.amazon.com/Pressure-Electric-Compressor-Airgun-Scuba/dp/B06Y4CB4CS

High pressure takes horsepower and time, even with a 10 HP motor, it takes 10-15 min to fill a scuba tank. That is why we use large cascade systems, they will fill tanks instantly because of the large volume storage (that can take an hour to fill) I cant even imagine how long it would take with a hand pump or small compressor. My primary dive boat had a 30 HP electric with 4, 6' X24" cascade (storage) tanks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top