JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Love my fx impact 2! I use it for work on almost a daily basis.....I'm not 100% sure on the pressure controls so I just left with the factory settings. No complaints here! I've even used it on urban coyotes

1693276983730.png

Verminator II Extreme .25 caliber. (with the air bow conversion).

Deliberate headshots at 88 yards (distance to my deer feeder) on Crows and Greydiggers.

That's awesome, I picked up the FX Crown Continuum mrk 2 in 25 caliber and learning about it and having a great time. I haven't played with regulators or anything the place where I bought it dialed it in for me with the grain of pellet I'm shooting. Goal is to kill rats and starlings.

That's awesome, I picked up the FX Crown Continuum mrk 2 in 25 caliber and learning about it and having a great time. I haven't played with regulators or anything the place where I bought it dialed it in for me with the grain of pellet I'm shooting. Goal is to kill rats and starlings.
25 cal is money! I shoot alot of pigeons with mine! Works great on geese too

For Christmas 2023 I received an FX Panthera 600mm barrel, .25 Cal. I love it. I can tune it for either pellets or slugs. It can be used for hunting, but it is heavy. I mainly like it for long range shooting. All I can say is WOW! I uploaded a photo show the full gun but this website seems to limit displaying the full photo even if I downsize. Can anyone tell me why?

FX PANTHERA 600MM .25 CAL.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top