JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I actually have a semi-auto marauder that I bought but have shot very little. It is a great gun but doesn't hit quite as hard as the Hatsan. It is also not as handy to kick around with as I take my fashpup every where being lighter and shorter. I could be talked into selling it if interested. One day I brought the benjamin to the farm when the young starlings were just starting to fly around and the semi-auto feature helped account for a pretty good carcass count.

I've watched a ton of videos on the FX lines and they seem to be all over the place when switching pellots?

Then there is the Air Venturi Avenger that has an absolutely horrid stock but seems to be extremely accurate for the price?

You guys are right, this is a hell of a rabbit hole.

Im lost, seems like $$$ doesn't quite mean better precision in this world? Kind of like how a kid running an almost stock CZ 457 destroys the guys running 8 grand of gear on their voodoo each month at NRL!
A lot will of course depend on what you want and expect. When I bought the one I have all I wanted was something for "fun" and pest control. The accuracy is fine for what I do even with the cheapest pellets I could find. Kind of like the 10/22. They seem pretty damn good out of the box to me but, they can sure as hell be impressive if someone want to really put money into one. Some of these air rifles turn in accuracy that is scary good. If you just want something that is fun and you can play with in the house even? Most any of them will give you that.

I've watched a ton of videos on the FX lines and they seem to be all over the place when switching pellots?

Then there is the Air Venturi Avenger that has an absolutely horrid stock but seems to be extremely accurate for the price?
I have an Avenger in .22. Way more gun than the price tag would suggest. buckrail.com 3D prints a very nice tactical style stock for it at a really reasonable price.

I have an Avenger in .22. Way more gun than the price tag would suggest. buckrail.com 3D prints a very nice tactical style stock for it at a really reasonable price.
This is what came up when I clicked on your posts' "buckrail.com". :p

39CACE01-C381-4E31-B4F8-C609148B4AD3.png

My vote goes to the Wildcat MK3 .25 Bullpup configuration with side lever cocking you don't have to reach into your armpit to cock.

I had a Hatsan Bullboss in 25 cal…great gun for the money.

My latest ones are a Diana Bandit pistol in .22 (super fun) and a Seneca Aspen in .25 built in pump that needs some attention.

I like to tinker, so I buy some things just to work on the issues if there is an appeal to them. Someday when I retire, then I'll have a bunch of stuff to keep me occupied!

Well due to Reno and some a$$hat here who told me they make a select fire PCP I could not stand it and have one coming :s0140:
Kept looking at video of the damn thing at work finally could not stand it and ordered one. Damn thing looks like it will be some over the top fun but they are pricey.

Well due to Reno and some a$$hat here who told me they make a select fire PCP I could not stand it and have one coming :s0140:
Kept looking at video of the damn thing at work finally could not stand it and ordered one. Damn thing looks like it will be some over the top fun but they are pricey.
Trust me, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I was warned at the beginning of this thread that this is a rabbit hole. There are many select fire air guns down. That one seems to be one of the better higher end ones.

Trust me, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I was warned at the beginning of this thread that this is a rabbit hole. There are many select fire air guns down. That one seems to be one of the better higher end ones.
I almost bought one of the BB select fire ones that was a LOT less because it looked like just plain fun. Then I watched several video's and they have a BIG problem with the way the mags were made so that stopped me from them. I had no idea Hatsan had been making select fire pellet ones for quite a while now and even in .30 caliber. That was what really got me going. I finally could not stand it and ordered one. Damn thing looks like it will not just be fun as all hell but could humanly dispatch the wild K9's here safely. Ordered a bunch of ammo and mags along with it. Ammo has rolled in now just waiting for the gun. :D

I almost bought one of the BB select fire ones that was a LOT less because it looked like just plain fun. Then I watched several video's and they have a BIG problem with the way the mags were made so that stopped me from them. I had no idea Hatsan had been making select fire pellet ones for quite a while now and even in .30 caliber. That was what really got me going. I finally could not stand it and ordered one. Damn thing looks like it will not just be fun as all hell but could humanly dispatch the wild K9's here safely. Ordered a bunch of ammo and mags along with it. Ammo has rolled in now just waiting for the gun. :D
Mags are hit and miss on them. Either the spring is screwed up or it's not. I bought a mp40 and the mag it came with was screwed up. I bought another mag off Amazon and it's never had even 1 issue. The mag I sent in under warranty I sent an email every month month saying I'm still waiting for a replacement. With covid stuff it took so long they finally said I can have my choice of guns for free (within same genera range as mp40). I said "cool". :p I'm tempted to get the grease gun cuz it wasn't available at the time. The mp40 is a hoot. 52 bbs per mag. I sanded mine down a bit to make it look aged just for fun. Look weight and feel is like the real thing. Reciprocating action is one of the best parts about it. Feels like a Tommy gun or something when firing.

Also sound is unique. I tried with suppressor and found it's not needed due to rat tat tat spund. It doesn't sound like an airgun or gun at all. So you can shoot it in backyard. Sounds like a cordless impact driver.

AEA29AAE-9D31-478F-A247-1CDA55D99837.png

Last Edited:
Mags are hit and miss on them. Either the spring is screwed up or it's not. I bought a mp40 and the mag it came with was screwed up. I bought another off Amazon and it's never had even 1 issue. The one I sent in I sent an email every month month saying I'm still waiting for a replacement. With covid stuff it took so long they finally said I can have my choice of guns for free (within same genera range as mp40). I said "cool". :p I'm tempted to get the grease gun cuz it wasn't available at the time. The mp40 is a hoot. 52 bbs per mag. I sanded mine down a bit to make it look aged just for fun. Look weight and feel is like the real thing. Reciprocating action is one of the best parts about it. Feels like a Tommy gun or something when firing.

Is that a PCP or CO2? Does look kind of fun. Can't remember now which one I was looking at that was a PCP. If was made in two configurations. One CO2 and one PCP. The PCP was what I was close to trying. Then I stared watching video and there was a LOT of problems with the mags. They could only be loaded with a tool you got with the gun and it was made VERY poorly. The mags could not be loaded without it and even then mags had a bad time jamming up. It was a huge hassle to fix when they did. I was glad I had not ordered one. Those were just going to be some fun as a toy. When I found out Hatsan was making a serious one and had been for a good while I was surprised I had never heard of it. Price was shocking but damn as I watched more and more video I finally could not stand it and pulled the trigger on one. :D

Is that a PCP or CO2? Does look kind of fun. Can't remember now which one I was looking at that was a PCP. If was made in two configurations. One CO2 and one PCP. The PCP was what I was close to trying. Then I stared watching video and there was a LOT of problems with the mags. They could only be loaded with a tool you got with the gun and it was made VERY poorly. The mags could not be loaded without it and even then mags had a bad time jamming up. It was a huge hassle to fix when they did. I was glad I had not ordered one. Those were just going to be some fun as a toy. When I found out Hatsan was making a serious one and had been for a good while I was surprised I had never heard of it. Price was shocking but damn as I watched more and more video I finally could not stand it and pulled the trigger on one. :D
Co2. Mag holds 2 cartridges. It has a long spring and like I say it comes from the factory either screwed up or fine. It doesn't appear to be something that fails over time (at least I haven't found that). They must have had a run of bad springs I'm guessing. Daisy precision bbs have a bit more power and consistency (accuracy). Hornady and regular Daisy also work. Crosman bbs are garbage for these guns. I was really surprised at the sound. You can shoot it and someone standing close by wouldn't give it a second thought.

Co2. Mag holds 2 cartridges. It has a long spring and like I say it comes from the factory either screwed up or fine. It doesn't appear to be something that fails over time (at least I haven't found that). They must have had a run of bad springs I'm guessing.
Does look like it would be a blast to play around with. I am sure I will be burning some cash with mine when it gets here for a while. Even ordered a large SCBA tank to make fills faster. Will have to set up a berm to catch the lead. Then every so often I can salvage some of it for scrap to offset the cost of the ammo :D

Just watching some air soft videos I'm considering one of the Ruger Mark 4 look a-likes (WE Galaxy). They have a huge aftermarket support system and they run like no one's business in full auto.

Well, I am still tumbling down that rabbit hole you all warned me about and I found the Air Arms TX200. Wow oh freaking wow. I'm looking into the HC model as the original is some 10 pounds!

Well, I am still tumbling down that rabbit hole you all warned me about and I found the Air Arms TX200. Wow oh freaking wow. I'm looking into the HC model as the original is some 10 pounds!
Looks like a VERY nice rifle and looks like they have been around a good while. When I was looking at these I read a lot about the Lothar barrels being top of the line. Having been spoiled now with the PCP's they are king to me but, that one looks like a sweet rifle and capable of some VERY impressive accuracy.

Looks like a VERY nice rifle and looks like they have been around a good while. When I was looking at these I read a lot about the Lothar barrels being top of the line. Having been spoiled now with the PCP's they are king to me but, that one looks like a sweet rifle and capable of some VERY impressive accuracy.
I'm just impressed with some of the stocks out there in the wild.

1683336253422.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top