JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been saving up for the past few months for a higher-end rifle like LWRC, Noveske, LaRue, LMT, but now it's too late.

LaRue has about a 6 month wait. The others are OOS online or only sell through distributors. Obama wants the ban reinstated in January.

Anyone have any leads on where to purchase one now? Any LGS out in the boonies have 'em stock?

Curt's discount shooter supply is a high end at shop. Not sure if his stock was depleted with the ar panic.

Curt's was empty Friday, no guns no mag's, my friend went there to buy an AR before the shelves went bare but missed it by two days.

Best guess will be to save your money and keep an eye on the classifieds here and just be prepared to buy a safe queen when they start popping up for sale.

Haha. Looks like that money you saved for a larue will buy you a dpms or colt now.

I know it's not funny, but I am at the exact same point you are, but maybe a few weeks from being able to buy one unless I found a deal, which will never happen now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top