Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Where are all the high-end rifles?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by WRX, Dec 24, 2012.

1. WRX

WRX WA New Member

I've been saving up for the past few months for a higher-end rifle like LWRC, Noveske, LaRue, LMT, but now it's too late.

LaRue has about a 6 month wait. The others are OOS online or only sell through distributors. Obama wants the ban reinstated in January.

Anyone have any leads on where to purchase one now? Any LGS out in the boonies have 'em stock?

2. andreys21

andreys21 Milwaukie, OR Active Member

Curt's discount shooter supply is a high end at shop. Not sure if his stock was depleted with the ar panic.

3. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

Good luck buying anything AR related right now. Unless you wanna pay out your a$$ for one...

4. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Curt's was empty Friday, no guns no mag's, my friend went there to buy an AR before the shelves went bare but missed it by two days.

Best guess will be to save your money and keep an eye on the classifieds here and just be prepared to buy a safe queen when they start popping up for sale.

5. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Boating accidents?

6. jbuck

jbuck PNW Member

Haha. Looks like that money you saved for a larue will buy you a dpms or colt now.

I know it's not funny, but I am at the exact same point you are, but maybe a few weeks from being able to buy one unless I found a deal, which will never happen now.

7. knuckle Head

knuckle Head southeast Well-Known Member

8. Redtazdog

Redtazdog Washington in the sticks Active Member

9. B1911

B1911 Seattle area Member

I saw a Larue PredatAR for $6K on SGN.