JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe he'll ship you some of those 15 millions of barrels a day he's going start taking out of the "Strategic Reserves" again? I can't believe an "Administration" can be so stupid? "They", must figure we won't be needing those reserves. We're going to go 100% renewable here in a few years! :confused:
Nah, he'd rather give it his buddies in China.

Maybe he'll ship you some of those 15 millions of barrels a day he's going start taking out of the "Strategic Reserves" again? I can't believe an "Administration" can be so stupid? "They", must figure we won't be needing those reserves. We're going to go 100% renewable here in a few years! :confused:
Those 2 tankers he sent to China a couple months back would sure come in handy about now, eh.... Go Brandon!!! F-Tard....

There are a bunch of great deals in the NWFA classifieds going without buyers. I am buying up what I can but have already extended my budget out pretty far. Where are all the other buyers at? If you are waiting on the sidelines when do you plan to jump in? Are you expecting prices to fall?

Unless you are making money with put options, it seems like your money is worth less and less everyday?
Money might be worth less today, but until it is at toilet paper levels, it will still have the the power of versatility.

I am actually debating on selling a gun or two, to fund the purchase of a different rifle and pistol.

Yes I do see some good deals on NWFA classifieds and I have gotten a greal deal on a .22 pistol from a member a few years ago.

Money might be worth less today, but until it is at toilet paper levels, it will still have the the power of versatility.

I am actually debating on selling a gun or two, to fund the purchase of a different rifle and pistol.

Yes I do see some good deals on NWFA classifieds and I have gotten a greal deal on a .22 pistol from a member a few years ago.
I am already wiping with Washingtons, Lincolns are next.

Private party sales just aren't worth the hassle to me, people are just too unreliable.

Unless it's something out of production that I can't find anywhere else, which hasn't happened in 10+ years, I'm not interested in any private party sales.

I haven't seen anything I'd consider a "good deal" in the classifieds for quite some time. Lots of guys selling used items for more than you can buy new. Ammo prices are a joke in the classifieds.

That and people tightening their belts with the price of fuel, food, utilities, rent/mortgages going through the roof.

A year from now will be the time to buy.

I haven't seen anything I'd consider a "good deal" in the classifieds for quite some time. Lots of guys selling used items for more than you can buy new. Ammo prices are a joke in the classifieds.

That and people tightening their belts with the price of fuel, food, utilities, rent/mortgages going through the roof.

A year from now will be the time to buy.
Not until Brandon and his ilk are in the unemployment line.

There are a bunch of great deals in the NWFA classifieds going without buyers. I am buying up what I can but have already extended my budget out pretty far. Where are all the other buyers at? If you are waiting on the sidelines when do you plan to jump in? Are you expecting prices to fall?

Unless you are making money with put options, it seems like your money is worth less and less everyday?
I agree there are some good deals. The SP101 revolver is fairly priced and is solid. I have one already though.
If it's fall then setting aside funds for holiday spending and Oregon property taxes is where my money is likely going.

Separate finances only works if you have separate incomes.
And aren't reproducing. And dont intend to. And never did. If a couple has kids the cost to the female is enormous compared to the cost to the male. Biological reproduction can cost months of discomfort. And women often get torn during delivery. That would be like a male having a big tear is his urethra down at the tip of his organ. If she also spends some years at home with kids or takes a part-time job so she can better care for kids that probably means her earnings nose dive and probably never recover. In fact, most females usually choose careers in fields where the jobs can be interrupted and are available anywhere, because women can almost never get a male to relocate for her job. So a woman interested in teaching usually goes for K-12, not college teaching or research. And a woman interested in health care usually becomes a nurse, not a doctor. These fields pay less than those that require total commitment and putting career ahead of children. So most women who intend to have children have already taken a hit with respect to their income because of needing to choose fields compatible with the female role in reproduction--even if they work full time during pregnancies and afterwards.

Separate incomes usually stink for the woman if the couple reproduces or even just plans too. They aren't a fair deal at all. If both husband and wife don't have kids and don't plan any, its reasonable enough. Unless the woman has do all the cooking, cleaning, and shopping on top of her money earning job, which is pretty common. Occasionally these days its the man who does the home stuff. What seems to work is if the extrovert who is enthusiastic and turned on by spending all day with groups of people and climbing a hierarchy has the job, and the introvert who wants to be a writer or farmer stays home and makes a start while doing all the home stuff.

I'm remembering a couple of interesting cases. One was a couple with 3 little kids. Husband worked full time at one job, part time more at another. Wife had no job, brought in no money AND did no housework, cooking, cleaning, shopping. Did nothing but B!tch at hubby for not doing his "fair share" of that stuff. !!!

Another situation, when I was a young broad for six months I had a female housemate. We shared the housework. But her cleanliness standards were about typical for most women. Mine were more like most males. There was about six times as much cleaning to do to maintain the housework to her standards compared to when I lived alone. So when I did half the work it cost me three times as much time doing housework compared with living alone. And since I'm straight I wasn't even getting any for it!

Women sometimes get upset at men for "not counting," their efforts on the home front. Men often don't count much of what women home makers do because in reality they don't value it much whoever did it and would not do it at all if they lived alone.

Last Edited:

For most of us, we already have guns that are adequate for our real needs. Its a matter of getting additional guns to fill these niches, maybe in some cases better. Given the uncertainty of all jobs and everything else these days, I'd rather keep my cash. I'd make an exception for the right pre-lock 629 6" classic, unported, offered by someone who lived close enough to Corvallis to drive here and show it to me. If you have one and live nearby, PM me.

Locations are a problem. Most guns for sale in Oregon are in the Portland area.

Last Edited:
In January of 2020 I sold/traded 10 SKSs to the first 3 guys that responded to my listing on Calguns, and about 10 other folks wanting single SKSs. I've had 3 more rifles sitting for 2 months, on 5 forums, right now. PAX

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top