JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's funny that the gobbment can ship guns to Mexico and do illegal BS but if you get busted with a "pistol" with a VG... you get the third degree:s0077:. Any who.... little off topic here but I use a Magpul AFG on my Draco and it is legit because the BATFE does not consider the AFG as a VG.

Here is a link to the Google document where it talks about the AFG being legal on a pistol. Look at Q#7.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...1MC00NzVhLWI3NmMtZDRiNTMzNzdhMzUx&hl=en&pli=1

We get the government we deserve by doing nothing all these years

so to the masses understanding, a ar15 pistol, no butt stock, just a pistol buffer tube, and no forward vertical grip, under 26 inches OAL is considered a SBR?
That would mean anyone with a 7inch barrel upper would not be considered a pistol but rather a SBR, and anyone with a 10 inch or longer barreled upper making the pistol longer than 26 OAL would fall into a pistol?
If that is the case, I would think alot of people have a illegal gun on their hands.
Please correct me if im wrong!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads