JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Case Hardening is by far my favorite... but the only gun I have with it is my H&R single shot 12... but i've been drooling over the Standard 1911 272D164F-EE00-4FBC-97C5-239F70051DD4-908-000002A5D216E3BE_tmp.jpg 2B0E5028-0FF6-4E6D-95AC-E2B43F4F2583-395-000000A0E932D1CC_tmp.jpg

Depleted Uranium CVD. Tough Stuff :eek:

Dura coat firearms paint for the do it yourself many different colors all you need is a airbrush or small paint sprayer
You gonna finish that in Rainbow stripes and top-coat with opalescent pearl snowflakes?

Lol I made the mistake of giving my neice that lives in Tacoma a Kimber pepper spray gun last year because she had a run in with a guy who was pretending to be a cop last year it was on the news .thank God she knew better when he walked to her car she said to her friends in the car that's not a cop and drove away.any way back to the mistake I told her when she is old enough and gets some training I will buy her a gun .lol she called the other night And said did you know they make pink purple green and all different colors of guns .so she's coming up to shoot some guns and I gave her info on training classes for women And LOOKS LIKE I'M BUYING A GUN MMMMMMM
Smart niece you have there.

Heat treated titanium. Any color you want and it doesn't wear off.
Unless of course you can mimick carbon fouling, I like a muzzle brake to look like i use it.
That's easy enough, shoot it!

Electroless nickle has treated me well over the years. So has a shiny chrome job altho I decided that it was a bit too flashy for my own taste. My own absolute FAVORITE for LOOKS is of course the deep Royal Blue of the Colt Python.
If possible all my purchases in future will be stainless - but then Im in the process of liquidating my selection/collection anyways..:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top