JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember folks........they appear to (at least by the non-arrest and non-prosecution of such actors) have the APPROVAL of the Governor, Mayor, City Council, Prosecutor's Office, Police Chief and Police Force.

Otherwise.......things would look way different than they do today.

Aloha, Mark

I'm not going on record in speculation of what I might do in a hypothetical situation where there are so many variables...

GL to anyone out there getting stuck in the middle of the violent rioters.

Personally I believe the Sturgis incident speaks volumes.

IF the general populace were to have come out in defense of their businesses and areas and displayed a DISPARITY of force against the rioters (in the larger areas) it may have had a positive effect. I don't know - it could have also had a negative effect with more injuries and possibly deaths however there is no denying the fact that 'might is right' and that is what SHOULD have been used - but getting everyone on the same 'sheet of music' is difficult when the prevailing attitude is fear and the typical inner city areas probably do not have have a majority of people willing to risk their safety - and potentially lives - by uniting and striking out against the protestors.

Quite frankly I believe if only an equal amount of citizens were to have shown some 'mettle' and confronted the protestors (and risking a lot) it would have never gotten to the level it did.

Let's take a look at the history of the 'resistance' movements in France, Poland and other countries during WW2 and use them as a possible 'educational' tool for these situations.

Last Edited:
Is this a real question? I'm being threateningly surrounded by angry people with guns, I'm putting my foot onto the pedal HARD an I'm not letting up until I'm home, dead, or the flashing lights show up behind me.

I'll edit to say it's not something I'd go looking for, but the cat's back is against the wall. Getting scratched should be expected

don't know what the problem is lets change it a little
"you are walking down the street and some one stands in your way and pulls a gun and points it in your direction
him and his friends (who are now also holding guns) tell you to stop moving, and are now surrounding you"
A. do they have the means to cause deadly bodily harm? check
B. are they threatening deadly bodily harm? check
C. are you in fear for your life? check

the only difference is your deadly weapon is already started and you just need push the gas pedal down to defend your self, just saying

1. Move transfer case into 4x4 high.

2. Transmission locked into 1st gear.

2.5. Duck behind engine block as much as possible.

3. Throttle to floor.

3.5. Run over anyone with a gun pointed at me and mine.

4. Drive around for a little bit thinking about what a good life I USED to have. (OJ style)

5. Find the closest police station that isn't overrun with low IQ "protesters" and turn myself in an hail mary attempt to gain some mercy from the man.

Last Edited:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes! Playing in traffic ain't a smart thing to do, and if people get run over, it sucks to be them!

What would I do? First, READ the situation as quick and accurately as I can, if I can talk my way out of it, so much the better, otherwise, A feller's gotta do what a fellers gotta do! Dash Cam's, cell phones, call 9/11, lots of horn honking and lights flashing!

So what CAN you do to protect yourself from peaceful protesters without getting arrested and prosecuted by the occupation's kangaroo court?

IMG_8997.JPG

Last Edited:
I frequently wonder if these POS actually have loaded weapons. Not that I have any interest in finding out, it's just that I've arrested so many pukes that were carrying unloaded guns. They assume that everyone is going to cower because they see a gun. One or more of them will have to die before they stop doing this sort of thing.

Carrying an unloaded gun wouldn't surprise me one bit considering how dumb a lot of these folks come across. You got me thinking now.....if you brandish or conceal an empty gun, aside from being a class A stupid move, is it actually against the law? Asking for a friend ;)

Any lawyer worth their pay would advise me against commenting any particular actions. It seems however that fearing for your life while someone has drawn a gun against you while you are well within your legal right to be where you are is the same regardless if you are on the road or in your yard or in your house. Regarding kangaroo courts and this fabled thing called justice, can't do much about that currently. The system is so screwed up it would seem a hard reset would be the only thing left that could bring things back to a level I would consider "common sense."

Any lawyer worth their pay would advise me against commenting any particular actions. It seems however that fearing for your life while someone has drawn a gun against you while you are well within your legal right to be where you are is the same regardless if you are on the road or in your yard or in your house. Regarding kangaroo courts and this fabled thing called justice, can't do much about that currently. The system is so screwed up it would seem a hard reset would be the only thing left that could bring things back to a level I would consider "common sense."
Amen!

The fact that this photo was not followed with a detailed news account of how the driver of the vehicle ran over and injured his assailants is further proof that America is finished.

Amen!

The fact that this photo was not followed with a detailed news account of how the driver of the vehicle ran over and injured his assailants is further proof that America is finished.

Well - we don't know anything about the driver in the truck. I'd say most law abiding citizens don't relish the idea of having to defend themselves with lethal force. Since the driver went home safe (this time) it seems it all worked out for him regardless of how some other people might view that as a perfect situation to utilize deadly force.

Well - we don't know anything about the driver in the truck. I'd say most law abiding citizens don't relish the idea of having to defend themselves with lethal force. Since the driver went home safe (this time) it seems it all worked out for him regardless of how some other people might view that as a perfect situation to utilize deadly force.
Or we can ascertain that the driver of the vehicle was a typical modern American that cowers in fear from any threat of force and lacks the intestinal fortitude or will to defend themselves and their loved ones against a threat of violence by a demented and evil group of individuals.

The guy did the right thing! Guessing at this point he'll Figure out a way to not be in that situation again.

And....

Or we can ascertain that the driver of the vehicle was a typical modern American that cowers in fear from any threat of force and lacks the intestinal fortitude or will to defend themselves and their loved ones against a threat of violence by a demented and evil group of individuals.

"The Internet Tough Guy" ^^^^.

Realistically, you're more likely to get stabbed by a crazed drugged out homeless guy then assaulted by a protester, since the homeless are everywhere in Portland and the riots are limited to a small area around town.

Realistically, you're more likely to get stabbed by a crazed drugged out homeless guy then assaulted by a protester, since the homeless are everywhere in Portland and the riots are limited to a small area around town.

You can ad to that, after 9:00 PM too. Just sayin'.

My '03 F-250 V-10 4WD weighs 6019# or 42,133,000 gr.
Kinetic energy for the truck exceeds that of any firearm available to We the Peons.
I 2nd the motion as put forth in #27. I have enough medical issues that I don't need any more injuries, so if surrounded by a hostile mob of vicious idiots who wish me harm my EDC projectile weighs 42,133,000 gr. with 310 HP and 435 ft Lb of torque. Think I might wait until I actually needed 4WD before engaging it, since 4WD on dry pavement puts a lot of strain on the Xfer case. I can engage the electronic on-the-fly 4WD if there is too much biomass piled up for 2WD to handle.
SO - rev up that V-10 while holding the brake for launch, then lift-off! With no weight in the bed and full power applied it roars and hops around while surging ahead. If req'd, the KE of the truck can be augmented by suppressing fire. We hit 2 deer at once in Utah with no permanent damage to the truck, just some blood and scat that washed right off.
I know I would not survive what happened to Reginald Denny (which I watched in real time) so better to GFOD and call a lawyer. The problem is that TPTB are firmly in the camp of the rioters. We are not part of their constituency and we all know that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top