JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Unaware that a Black Lives Matter protest has blocked the roadway leading to your freeway on ramp, your vehicle is swarmed by these 'peaceful' protesters who want you to stop. Given that your first reaction is an attempt to back up that is unsuccessful, specifically articulate the justification(s) for your next action(s). The complete vid shows what this driver did.

1B905C2A-2D59-4AE7-8324-7D350B77E966.jpeg

Last Edited:
Unaware that a Black Lives Matter protest has blocked the roadway leading to your freeway on ramp, your vehicle is swarmed by these 'peaceful' protesters who want you to stop. Given that your first reaction is an attempt to back up that is unsuccessful, specifically articulate the justification(s) for your next action(s). The complete vid shows what this driver did.

View attachment 735539

Did these two get arrested? Or at the very least get their firearms confiscated and be flagged to not be able to own guns in the future?

Something to consider :

While it is always good to have a plan and to 'What if..." scenarios and the like...
It is extremely important to be able to 'read" each situation and be flexible with your plan , actions and thinking.

Do not get caught in the trap of If "X" happens...then "Y" is always going to be my next action.

Also it is wise to remember that just 'cause something worked once for you or for someone else , that does not mean that it will work again in a similar situation.
Andy

Roll up my windows, lock my doors, dial 911 let them know I am armed and in fear for my life, drop the phone while still connected to 911, start blowing my horn in the international distress signal of threee long and three short honks. Hope the cavalry gets there before they break a window and I have to shoot someone in the face with a 40 cal JHP.

I would probably be a little more aware of where I'm driving.

I actually drove through/around an antifa organized PP/PB protest a year or so ago. What really helped was driving up slowly, not revving my engine or yelling at folks, and just asking where to turn around. YMMV.

Whatever you do you don't get out of your vehicle. Lay on the horn and keep rolling forward until they move. File a claim with the insurance for your vehicle if need be. Arrive home and make plans to leave that POS city you live in.

When I lived in Portland I remember a gang was blocking the Banfield on-ramp somewhere near Rose Quarter, flashing gang signs and menacing motorists, for what purpose, I don't know.. just idiots. Anyway, there was nowhere to back up, but eventually we kept inching forward until they let us through.

Last time it happened to me (no guns drawn, but definitely posturing and cocky nervousness about whether I was about to try to run them over) I just rolled my window down far enough to say "Hey guys, how the hell do I get out of here?!" and they pretty quickly had the crowd give me room to turn around and go back where I came from.

"Get out of the CITY!", Balki.

^. This. The best plan of action is to not be there in the first place. I never liked the cities, but they really seem to be circling the drain fast now. Oh, there's criminally-inclined, mentally challenged, human garbage a'plenty where we live now, but scenes like shown in the OP don't happen. I've also lived in rural areas that were not only nice places, the people that lived there (with few exception) were some of the finest folks you'd ever know. So the "move" is a to a place like that again. :s0155:

My question is why are these pig effers even holding guns anyway?

Are they being 'threatened' ? The vehicles have the right of way. I mean exactly WHAT is it they hope to achieve with a gun in HAND when they are in the wrong to begin with?

Personally I hope to someday see the mangled body of an ANTIFA/Protestor with his eyes wide open, gun in hand, and staring skyward in an expression of terror as he died.

I would probably be a little more aware of where I'm driving.

I actually drove through/around an antifa organized PP/PB protest a year or so ago. What really helped was driving up slowly, not revving my engine or yelling at folks, and just asking where to turn around. YMMV.

Yeahbutt you were dropping off donuts and fresh koolaid for them and didn't want to spill any of it....

;):D

:confused: Huh....I'm from out of town, and would have just assumed that the those on-ramp wide stripey yellow and black, portable road markers were the Portland Traffic Control's sign for....
....."Freeway merge ahead, FLOOR IT" !

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top