JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Realistically, you're more likely to get stabbed by a crazed drugged out homeless guy then assaulted by a protester, since the homeless are everywhere in Portland and the riots are limited to a small area around town.
Okay, but... so what?
The list of things that are more likely than other things is literally endless. Does that make the less likely things unworthy of discussion? Does it mean those things will never happen? Do you ignore that certain situations exist because there are more likely scenarios extant?

If that's the case, there are a lot of preppers who need to know this. Also, people who wear seatbelts.

Mobs are mobile and not all are created equal. This particular mob was doing this in broad daylight and (I think) in another city.

I look into the foreground, if these two idiots were the only ones blocking my path, I floor it!!! and make road kill of them. I will not be a willing victim as these cowards prey on 1st sign of weakness thats why they drag people out of their vehicles when they block them int, seen it too many times. Cops will not help you in this situation. you are on your own!

Carrying an unloaded gun wouldn't surprise me one bit considering how dumb a lot of these folks come across. You got me thinking now.....if you brandish or conceal an empty gun, aside from being a class A stupid move, is it actually against the law? Asking for a friend ;)
Tell your friend, "Yes." The statutes are written weapon or firearm. Next we'll be needing a concealed carry for Barney's one bullet.

I floor it!!!

Not smart. You will end up in jail.

Matt Bracken and Fernando Aguirre were discussing this on a recent video. The best move for street blockage is to drive forward slowly, at about walking speed or a little more. It gives time for the idiots to get out of the way, while it makes you relatively difficult to attack, and you cannot be stopped. However if a window is smashed and it looks like an incendiary is coming in next, then flooring it should be justified.

A bunch of masked men with hand guns surrounding my vehicle? Is that not grounds for justifiable homicide under WA law?

It would be reasonable to conclude a bunch of masked men with guns drawn stopping my vehicle and surrounding it are intent to either kill or gravely injure me or otherwise kidnap me....IMO. What else would they be doing, offering me a cool drink of lemonade on a hot day?

Liberals just think we should just let ourselves be killed by these peaceful protesters though...

RCW 9A.16.050
Homicide—By other person—When justifiable.
Homicide is also justifiable when committed either:
(1) In the lawful defense of the slayer, or his or her husband, wife, parent, child, brother, or sister, or of any other person in his or her presence or company, when there is reasonable ground to apprehend a design on the part of the person slain to commit a felony or to do some great personal injury to the slayer or to any such person, and there is imminent danger of such design being accomplished; or
(2) In the actual resistance of an attempt to commit a felony upon the slayer, in his or her presence, or upon or in a dwelling, or other place of abode, in which he or she is.
[ 2011 c 336 § 354; 1975 1st ex.s. c 260 § 9A.16.050.]

Last Edited:

:s0140: :s0140: :s0139: :s0139: :s0113: :s0113: :s0114: :s0115: :s0115: :s0115:
Damn there's some stupid people out there. Actually there are a whole huge bunch of stoopid people across the country in the cities that are plagued by rioters. The big problem? They are all quite young. So it will be a long time before they pass on. And they'll be BREEDING other stoopid people just like THEM!

Is that not grounds for justifiable homicide under WA law?

Perhaps - if you can pick out and run over only those men, and not a single other person. Good luck..

The point is to get out, without getting yourself into jail. Driving slowly, with maybe some swerves and the horn, accomplishes that; flooring it does not.

Alright so where's the full video?

I looked around, can't find it any more. It was a couple of months back, talking about how to deal with road blocks.

That would be a real bummer of a situation to find yourself in.
I Am Not a Lawyer, take with a grain of salt, your mileage may vary.

From the picture, I may be seeing armed robbery in progress, I hope if and when this happens to anyone else that they have a companion in the vehicle to document with cell phone footage , or onstar call to 911 if alone so that the prosecution at a later date knows that it was all justifiable.

From the safety of my living room here, I would say drive slowly forward with you firearm ready and out of sight, because you can drive or shoot, and not both at the same time, and if the person with the firearm drawn outside the vehicle raises it to cover you, drive faster or be robbed.

I'm just going to say that if you don't have a dashcam yet, WHY NOT? You need to be able to prove what happens because their videos will be edited before they are provided to LE, or they will be deleted if they don't fit the narrative!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top