JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
it looks like one guy was Airborne and went to Ranger school, but from Rangers I've talked to RASP is the official Ranger training.

Names of programs do change from time to time ....
From the tone of the sentence , I can't tell if you are talking about me and or doubting what I have said.
I assure you that what I have posted is true.
Andy

Although I don't need to explain myself, I wasn't SF, Ranger, or any other SO type and never claimed to be. I was just another "super-grunt" in the wrong place at the wrong time who had the benefit of some excellent training by the best NCO's ever to wear a uniform.

There's a reason the U.S. Military was, is, and will be the most lethal all-volunteer force in all of human history... I dare say that a lot of our "line troops" and units are better than most other country's "SF"... IMNHO

All while tiptoeing through their poop on the sidewalks! :eek:
I was just listening how some residents in the Montavilla neighborhood are complaining about all the homeless poop in their bushes.. while in San Francisco, they'll DNA test dog poop they find on the sidewalk to levy a fine on the owner.. or to find the cure for retardation.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top