JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I already have way more guns than I really need, but it never seems like enough. I'm pretty much a 100% Ruger guy. (I do have a shorty Remington 870, though). The rest of my arms cache (pistols and rifles) is made up of Ruger semis. I have kind of always wanted to find a good bolt gun and have had my eye on the Ruger Gunsite Scout for some time now. Just as I think I may be getting ready to pop for the GSR, Ruger ups the ante with their new Ruger Precision Rifle. The RPR costs a bit more, but the appeal of the thing seems to be drawing me in.

Currently don't lust after any, and adding another would be gluttonous.
Daughter wants her first rifle - I sent her the ad from CDNN for the Ruger Americans in 270 or 308.
I have 9 rifles and lately shoot only 2. I would like to upgrade the stock on my 338 Edge.
I do need a bigger safe, though. :rolleyes:

Looking at putting together a new SBR for blacktail... starting to sift through all the new chamberings for the AR platform since the last time I was into this stuff... wow. Lotta stuff out there. Think I might just end up sticking with 5.56 and go 12.5" this time...

I'm "stupid flush" with rifles (AR's, AK's Winchesters, Galils, SBR's, 10/22's, etc), but I don't have a bullpup yet, so my next rifle will be a 18" Tavor in FDE (preferred) cuz I'm "flush" with black EVERYTHING, but I'd settle for one in black.

I would also pick up another .308 Ruger American Rifle (or two) if I found them on sale at the right time. They're actually great "work guns".

Been looking for a long time...I'd surely like to find a stainless Marlin lever-gun in .357. They are still in the catalogue, but there's not a dealer anywhere who has seen one for quite a while.:confused:

And although not exotic, I'd buy a Ruger AR556 if one would present itself.:D

WAYNO.

FN Mini Hecate II in .338 lapua or 50 BMG

pgm_ur338.jpg

Background check really means nothing to me (except $20 I'd rather not spend) - all my ARs are in the NFA registry anyway.

<------ first guy they visit, when it all goes down.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews