JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I already have way more guns than I really need, but it never seems like enough. I'm pretty much a 100% Ruger guy. (I do have a shorty Remington 870, though). The rest of my arms cache (pistols and rifles) is made up of Ruger semis. I have kind of always wanted to find a good bolt gun and have had my eye on the Ruger Gunsite Scout for some time now. Just as I think I may be getting ready to pop for the GSR, Ruger ups the ante with their new Ruger Precision Rifle. The RPR costs a bit more, but the appeal of the thing seems to be drawing me in.

Currently don't lust after any, and adding another would be gluttonous.
Daughter wants her first rifle - I sent her the ad from CDNN for the Ruger Americans in 270 or 308.
I have 9 rifles and lately shoot only 2. I would like to upgrade the stock on my 338 Edge.
I do need a bigger safe, though. :rolleyes:

Looking at putting together a new SBR for blacktail... starting to sift through all the new chamberings for the AR platform since the last time I was into this stuff... wow. Lotta stuff out there. Think I might just end up sticking with 5.56 and go 12.5" this time...

I'm "stupid flush" with rifles (AR's, AK's Winchesters, Galils, SBR's, 10/22's, etc), but I don't have a bullpup yet, so my next rifle will be a 18" Tavor in FDE (preferred) cuz I'm "flush" with black EVERYTHING, but I'd settle for one in black.

I would also pick up another .308 Ruger American Rifle (or two) if I found them on sale at the right time. They're actually great "work guns".

Been looking for a long time...I'd surely like to find a stainless Marlin lever-gun in .357. They are still in the catalogue, but there's not a dealer anywhere who has seen one for quite a while.:confused:

And although not exotic, I'd buy a Ruger AR556 if one would present itself.:D

WAYNO.

FN Mini Hecate II in .338 lapua or 50 BMG

pgm_ur338.jpg

Background check really means nothing to me (except $20 I'd rather not spend) - all my ARs are in the NFA registry anyway.

<------ first guy they visit, when it all goes down.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top