JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Modern day gatlin gun. Electric powered.
Several lever guns.
Christensen arms .300 RUM. Lefty
John Wayne's lever gun.
Surface to air misleading launcher
Wilson combat .45
Quigleys gun.

A nice match grade M1A
A good quality .50 BMG upper for my AR or a Barrett semi auto
Semi auto 1919
Semi auto M-60
HK 416
Semi auto .45acp Riesing
IMI semi Mini Uzi carbine to complete the trio
Galil .308 ARM

Winchester model 71 in .348
A pre war deluxe version of course.

win71-5659-right.jpg

Last Edited:
I mostly need parts right now. A stock to finish out my 1917 enfield, a front sight, rear sight base, and handguard to finish my "tanker" 1903, stock and fore end for a few of my savage 99's (and major polish and refinish work), a stock for my savage model 1920 project. The list goes on and on and on. I figure I need to clear my project list down a little bit before I start looking to add any more new stuff. I pared the list down to 24 a while ago, it's back up to the mid to high 30's... :(

I can't for the life of me figure out what I want for a hunting rifle.. I know I want it in 308, and not on a AR 10 platform..

I've gone down the list up in price to $800 for just gun and I just can't pin it down.. I'm about ready to throw in towel and buy a Marlin Xs7, throw on a scope costing probably more then the actual rifle and be done!

I considered a FN SPR A3G in .308, but then thought maybe I should just buy a couple extra mags for the Savage 10T, another 8 lb keg of IMR-4064, another thousand Federal 210 primers and another 1000 168 gr HPBT bullets. The safe is already crowded, and to swing the FN, I would have to sell off a few that I would rather not. Can't have too much ammo or components on hand these days.

Me I am in to pain a little so for me it would be 458 socom in a Ar platform 338 lapua in Ar package 460 Lapua intervention sniper package, Barret fifty cal and my personal fav 20 mike mike finnish Laghti. Those are my rifles handguns it would be colt 1911 45 acp, 454 ruger super red hawk and 500 smith n wession If we are talking lever action it would be 30.30 marlin breach loaders 45/70 45/90 45/120 favorite rim ruger 10/22

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top