JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pork roast, taters with onion and peppers, mustard sauce

1000004013.jpg 1000004012.jpg

I'm jealous of all that! I'm looking at property a ways past you next week. 20 acres of……………..nothing outside Xmas Valley. I've always wanted a place over there to have a place to REALLY cut loose a few times per year.
I'm jealous too! My new job has been keeping me from cooking much, but the trade offs are worth it! @kmk1012 lock up your vehicles, we had a pickup stolen Saturday night at our stayton shop

I'm jealous too! My new job has been keeping me from cooking much, but the trade offs are worth it! @kmk1012 lock up your vehicles, we had a pickup stolen Saturday night at our stayton shop
My daughter works at a recognized roadway restaurant on HWY22 in Mehama and told me there has been many local businesses broken into after hours The gas station twice. My dogs are a very good front line, like a less lethal first attempt. God, I pray that I never need to confront someone who values my positions more than their well being.

My daughter works at a recognized roadway restaurant on HWY22 in Mehama and told me there has been many local businesses broken into after hours The gas station twice. My dogs are a very good front line, like a less lethal first attempt. God, I pray that I never need to confront someone who values my positions more than their well being.
These dirt bags don't think.....they only think of the next fix, drugs or alcohol. They had a high speed chase threw the stayton area with no capture. Someone needs to teach them a lesson and send a message that we as a community won't tolerate this bs! Sorry for the rant, back to food gentlemen...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top