JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pork tonight.

IMG_20240405_132743858~2.jpg

So....you don't have any cooking appliances IN doors? :D

That's beautiful country this time of year. We were through there (central) last year in April. When you live in the city, with trees blocking your view everywhere, getting out THERE the view change is incredible. And the greening of the desert is something I miss from where I grew up.

So....you don't have any cooking appliances IN doors? :D

That's beautiful country this time of year. We were through there (central) last year in April. When you live in the city, with trees blocking your view everywhere, getting out THERE the view change is incredible. And the greening of the desert is something I miss from where I grew up.
Haha I've got a small house so cooking really makes the whole place smell for a day or two. I take every chance I can get to cook outside. Spring is absolutely the best time of year out here.

And that's going on your grill...?
It could. (It won't. :D ) I guess I'm not clear on the rules here. My Runny Butt Rice was clearly not from the grille, and it got a ton of likes. Same for my Dog Car, Easter Bunny Pancake Surprise and Vegan Shrimp, and I didn't hear anyone betching about them. 🤷‍♂️ :D

DUDE!

You were supposed to WAIT for the Apocalypse!
I've got another one. 🤷‍♂️ You gotta rotate inventory or you'll have sucky 10 year old rice when the bomb drops.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top