JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Marinated/grilled boneless pork loins, roasted/buttered corn-on-the-cob, and a caprese salad... Washed it down with a house red, as I already had 3 Planet Killer Mai Tais and tonight is a skewl night, so to speak. Gotta go to work tomorrow, with an 18-step commute to my home office in my PJs and bunny slippers... :)

Grilled pork loin and roasted c-o-c. Culinary pew-pew is the SIG P320.
Yes, it behaved itself and didn't fire all on its own... Good boy! Good boy!

Pork loins13.JPG

Finished dinner off with the Caprese salad.
Fresh on-the-vine tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil from my own plant on the kitchen windowsill.
Mmmmmmmmmm...

Caprese salad01.JPG

Delizioso...

Delizioso.JPG

Marinated/grilled boneless pork loins, roasted/buttered corn-on-the-cob, and a caprese salad... Washed it down with a house red, as I already had 3 Planet Killer Mai Tais and tonight is a skewl night, so to speak. Gotta go to work tomorrow, with an 18-step commute to my home office in my PJs and bunny slippers... :)

View attachment 1454642

Fresh on-the-vine tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil from my own plant on the kitchen windowsill.
Mmmmmmmmmm...

View attachment 1454653

Delizioso...

View attachment 1454654
You're one of those people that eats everything separate? And salad last?

You're one of those people that eats everything separate? And salad last?
What do you mean by "eats everything separate"? o_O I eat everything in the main course simultaneously, alternating between the meat and the side(s). I always eat the salad last, since that is actually when one should eat it, from a gastronomical standpoint. A salad is not designed to "whet the appetite" (which is the way we treat a salad here in America), but rather it is a digestive aid to be eaten after the main course is consumed. You will find this to be the norm in virtually every home and restaurant in every western European country (I'm not certain how eastern European countries order their cuisines). But you will notice in the menus across western Europe that the salad course always immediately follows the main course selections.

Last Edited:
What do you mean by "eats everything separate"? o_O I eat everything in the main course simultaneously, alternating between the meat and the side(s). I always eat the salad last, since that is actually when one should eat it, from a gastronomical standpoint. A salad is not designed to "whet the appetite" (which is the way we treat a salad here in America), but rather it is a digestive aid to be eaten after the main course is consumed. You will find this to be the norm in virtually every western European country (I'm not certain how the cuisine ordering goes in eastern European countries). But you will notice in the menus across western Europe that the salad course always immediately follows the main course selections.
I skip the salad. The animals eat the plants before I eat them so, that counts right?

What do you mean by "eats everything separate"? o_O I eat everything in the main course simultaneously, alternating between the meat and the side(s). I always eat the salad last, since that is actually when one should eat it, from a gastronomical standpoint. A salad is not designed to "whet the appetite" (which is the way we treat a salad here in America), but rather it is a digestive aid to be eaten after the main course is consumed. You will find this to be the norm in virtually every home and restaurant in every western European country (I'm not certain how eastern European countries order their cuisines). But you will notice in the menus across western Europe that the salad course always immediately follows the main course selections.
My boy eats everything separate.

You may seem rough on the outside to some, but you ARE, quite the man of the world! Unlike me, who has only flown twice. Neve been east of Denver, on land. Or west of Catalina Is. A cruise with my parents at 20, to several Caribbean islands. And North, HWY 1 in Canada, from Vancouver to Calgary only. Oh, I eat my salad with everything else in the meal.

You may seem rough on the outside to some, but you ARE, quite the man of the world! Unlike me, who has only flown twice. Neve been east of Denver, on land. Or west of Catalina Is. A cruise with my parents at 20, to several Caribbean islands. And North, HWY 1 in Canada, from Vancouver to Calgary only.
Oh, I'm certain there are others on this board that are more worldly travelled than yours truly.
Although I will say I've made quite a dent in a half-dozen passports over the years, starting at 9 years old...

Oh, I eat my salad with everything else in the meal.
Priceless! :s0140:

View attachment 1454642

Mmmmmmmmmm...

View attachment 1454653

Delizioso...

View attachment 1454654
I literally drooled. I'm hungry. Love caprese salad.

But you will notice in the menus across western Europe that the salad course always immediately follows the main course selections.
This is true. My mom (God rest her soul) was a waitress in the Eastern U.S. and I remember her telling me they did that at restaurants there, opposite to the West Coast.

Ate like a King tonight.

Grilled tenderloin with Montreal seasoning and creamy horseradish dill sauce.

Roasted honey garlic carrots.
Dug the carrots out of the garden tonight and wife got the fresh honey from a co-worker.

Got to enjoy life :D

Ate like a King tonight.

Grilled tenderloin with Montreal seasoning and creamy horseradish dill sauce.

Roasted honey garlic carrots.
Dug the carrots out of the garden tonight and wife got the fresh honey from a co-worker.

Got to enjoy life :D
:s0122:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top