JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had THIS Tonite.

Pizza.jpg

Not Bragging. Not Complaining. Just. It IS what It IS.

FIVE BUCKS At WALMART.

HOW can you NOT??? 🤣

Had THIS Tonite.

View attachment 1457276

Not Bragging. Not Complaining. Just. It IS what It IS.

FIVE BUCKS At WALMART.

HOW can you NOT??? 🤣
Pizza. NEVER been impressed by frozen pizza. All we do is Papa Murphy's. Much less now that they jacked up their prices so high. But we actually like the Wild Mike's from time to time for a change. CHEAP, and the bread like crust is a welcome change.
s

Pizza. NEVER been impressed by frozen pizza.
MIKE! I fully understand! BUT. These are not frozen. Buy it in the store and if you cook it the same day, no need to freeze.

I like Papa Murphy's too, but how much would this be there? $18?

OK. I know I'm just CHEAP. I'll Shut Up now. :)

OK. I know I'm just CHEAP.
Ahh, an "Old Soul"! We prefer frugal. Everyone knows that translates to cheap. But it sounds better.

I think last time it was $18.99. But we won't ever pay them full price. Either a $3.00 coupon or Tuesdays is the only way now.

Gonna grill a ribeye muhseff tonight, with a roasted ear of corn and a chilled shrimp cocktail for a salad... Haven't decided what I'm gonna drink with it yet...
This is my grillin' beer tonight. Not bad, nothing special. Couple few of them though

20230723_191221.jpg

I suppose also should show the meat. Again, nothing special. Spur of moment grab something for dinner

20230723_191407.jpg

OK, so, things are in progress... I've prepared the steak for the grill with extra virgin olive oil, fresh ground black pepper, and ground sea salt. The ear of corn is already roasting on the barby, and I've decided upon OFs for the accompanying cocktail. I may also add a glass of house red when it all comes down later...

Ribeye09.1.JPG

She's on!
Ribeye09.2.JPG

First turn...
Ribeye09.3.JPG

Crossing the grill marks...
Ribeye09.4.JPG

Dinner is served...
Ribeye09.5.JPG

Medium rare... mmmmmmm...
Ribeye09.6.JPG

For @Mikej... Yes, I do alternate between the meat dish and the sides... always...
Ribeye09.7.JPG

Finishing up the main course...
Ribeye09.8.JPG

Moving to the shrimp cocktail for the salad course...
Ribeye09.9.JPG

All done!
Ribeye09.10.JPG

Delizioso!
Delizioso.JPG

Thinking about some dessert now... 🤔

ETA:
So yeah, I decided upon a little dessert...
A glass of red and a coupla Pepperidge Farm Milanos... mint/chocolate and orange/chocolate.
This oughta do it for me for the weekend's shenanigans...

Dessert.JPG

Last Edited:
It's been a while... had a hankerin' for something Asian. Warren Zevon suggested that I "get a big dish of beef chow mein", but I went with...

Beef & bloccori instead! It was vely good! You rike!

Beef-n-bloccori06.JPG

A little dinner music with this, from His Excellency, Warren (R.I.P)...

Subway? Are you actually, really shiiting me? I wouldn't even let anyone know I ate at Subway, let alone putting even one pic up... Hmph! 😤

And I DO appreciate that.

However, this is a Thread about what is being Eaten Tonight.

And..

I am eating THIS.

Granted, it is NOT something I am Grilling.
And I respectfully understand that.

However, in the interest of Keeping This Thread Alive,

And Since YOU have not posted 80 or 90 Pictures of What You are Eating from all Freaking Different ANGLES Tonight,

I Humbly submit the Above.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top