JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same goes for air travel... parents in First Class, kids fly steerage... :s0140:
We got 5 so no way we're flying anywhere anytime soon.
When my 6yo daughter got home from school this afternoon she opened the fridge and goes "ewww I hate pepper on my steak". I laughed and said "good thing those ain't for you!" She was not amused

20230506_171039.jpg
T-bones and baked potatoes.....the pork belly is for tacos tomorrow!

Good move, as children commonly do not really appreciate the finesse of good steaks. It's the same with anyone who orders steaks well done, or with catsup. As far as I'm concerned either of those infractions are downright criminal!!
Yeah I have a hard time with my father in law. Super cool guy. We get along great. But once he told me well done on his usda prime ribeye i got him well... that was the last time we did steaks with him haha. I actually told him medium was the most I could legally do. He toughed it out for me

Yeah I have a hard time with my father in law. Super cool guy. We get along great. But once he told me well done on his usda prime ribeye i got him well... that was the last time we did steaks with him haha. I actually told him medium was the most I could legally do. He toughed it out for me
You... you... you... you mean you didn't check with her how her dad likes his steak before you married her??? :eek::eek::eek:

full.gif

:s0111:

Was lazy last weekend and never got around to grillin' anything, so these babies had to get on the heat tonight or I was gonna toss 'em in the trash!

Mesquite-marinated boneless chiggin tit and Brazilian Steakhouse-marinated lamb chops paired with some leftover penne rigate and homemade tomato sauce from when I made chicken cacciatore sometime the week before. Added a mixed, organic, baby spring greens salad and a glass of house red to top it all off. About to head out to the back deck and enjoy one more glass of red with a couple Pepperidge Farm blueberry Verona cookies and a mint Milano before bedtime.

And yes, that's a SIG P320 dinner gun right there. It sat there the entire meal and never went off by itself, even once. But I'm still keepin' an eye on it. You just never know when these things will just jump up and start shooting, all by themselves! :eek:

Mixed grill1.JPG

Was lazy last weekend and never got around to grillin' anything, so these babies had to get on the heat tonight or I was gonna toss 'em in the trash!

Mesquite-marinated boneless chiggin tit and Brazilian Steakhouse-marinated lamb chops paired with some leftover penne rigate and homemade tomato sauce from when I made chicken cacciatore sometime the week before. Added a mixed, organic, baby spring greens salad and a glass of house red to top it all off. About to head out to the back deck and enjoy one more glass of red with a couple Pepperidge Farm blueberry Verona cookies and a mint Milano before bedtime.

And yes, that's a SIG P320 dinner gun right there. It sat there the entire meal and never went off by itself, even once. But I'm still keepin' an eye on it. You just never know when these things will just jump up and start shooting, all by themselves! :eek:

View attachment 1420817
Man, you need to start a cooking channel and make your millions! Your meals always look great!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top