JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the way
This is the way(2).jpg

Not the usual cut of beef I typically get, but I had a hankerin' for some BBQ ribs for the past few weeks. Decided to get down to bid'ness tonight...

Presenting... BBQ'ed country-style beef (boneless) ribs, steak fries with "secret sauce", and buttered mixed veggies. Washed it all down with a house red...

Beef ribs01.JPG

Beef ribs02.JPG

I'twazza very niiiiiice...

Delizioso.JPG

Not the usual cut of beef I typically get, but I had a hankerin' for some BBQ ribs for the past few weeks. Decided to get down to bid'ness tonight...

Presenting... BBQ'ed country-style beef (boneless) ribs, steak fries with "secret sauce", and buttered mixed veggies. Washed it all down with a house red...

View attachment 1426064

View attachment 1426065

View attachment 1426066
I always figured you for a p320 kind of a guy.

View attachment 1426064

View attachment 1426065

View attachment 1426066

I was at the local Ace Hardware yesterday and they were giving free samples of smoked cream cheese. It was really good, I've never heard of that before. They did it on a Traeger.

It did it for the first time last year. It doesn't get much better. I used Malcom Reeds hot bbq rub on my creame cheese
I'm kinda shocked that it doesn't just melt, we've done cheddar in the cold smoke box on our Traeger but even that was almost too warm. Your recipe sounds great, a little heat.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top