JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll see GunSmoke's BCBs and raise him Sobo's world-famous Pastrami Reubens... but this time, in a wrap! :eek:

Pastrami Rueben wraps.JPG

Looks great, well done (!), ... but, what about the rye? Are you missing it? It's one of my favorite things about a Reuben.
Sorry, just haven't been able to find tortillas in rye around here... :s0092:
One of my favorite things about a Reuben is the sauerkraut...
Are you accompanying with cucumber, green bean, and asparagus pickles? Man, you're livin' it today! :)
No, not cucumber. I have sweet gherkins, red-pepper-pickled green beans, pickled asparagus, sweet-n-hot bread-n-butter chips, and a zesty dill spear.
I fix a relish plate like that everyday of the work week to go with my lunch. Delizioso...

Delizioso.JPG

As long as they fried for a minute. Out of the package the just crumble and don't taste as good in my opinion
I just keep a spray bottle handy in the kitchen. A little mist of water and a hot, lightly oiled, pan will do 'em right.

Don't mix the bottle up with the one under the sink. That one is bleach and a little soap. :eek:

Dragged out the big Blackstone after parking it last year. We are trying Jesse Kelly's world famous cheeseburgers tonight. He's a funny conservative talk radio host that I listen to sometimes on the drive home. We'll see if his burgers are as good as he claims.

Dragged out the big Blackstone after parking it last year. We are trying Jesse Kelly's world famous cheeseburgers tonight. He's a funny conservative talk radio host that I listen to sometimes on the drive home. We'll see if his burgers are as good as he claims.
Don't forget...

:s0122:

Finally, a dry day. Fired up the smoker and did a bone in prime rib roast. Used pecan and cherry wood. I cut the rib bones off thick so there is lots of meat on them.
My oven has an air fryer so I throw it in for a few minutes after it comes off the smoker to get a good bark

Prime rib sliced.jpg Prime rib.jpg

Been a while since I've done a steak, so tonight was the night...

Grilled NY strip, medium rare; smashed taters w/fresh basil leaves garnish; steamed, buttered, mixed veggies w/shredded parmesan cheese; and a shrimp cocktail. A house red to wash it all down. SIG P320 in .40S&W w/Surefire X-300U-A Ultra WML as the culinary compatriot. It goes with the coaster...

NYS15.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top