JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife went to visit her brother in AZ for a week. So my son and I took advantage of this to have some stuff we like, but she can't stand, like rack of lamb, she doesn't like the smell. We wacked it.

And she does not like duck, so we bought one. Sent her pic of it and she replied that she was not coming home if it was still in the house. Told her, no worry, we ate it already and the head was the best part. She said I was sick. :s0157:

Rack of Lamb.jpg Duck.jpg

Wife went to visit her brother in AZ for a week. So my son and I took advantage of this to have some stuff we like, but she can't stand, like rack of lamb, she doesn't like the smell. We wacked it.

And she does not like duck, so we bought one. Sent her pic of it and she replied that she was not coming home if it was still in the house. Told her, no worry, we ate it already and the head was the best part. She said I was sick. :s0157:

View attachment 1366962 View attachment 1366968

Grilled lamb chops... again! Dammit, I love these things!
Gotta have sump'n to go with my vodka & tonic.
Even if has "two" much ice... o_O (follow the linked thread down a coupla posts... you'll see it...)

Lamb chops16.01.JPG

Lamb chops16.02.JPG

Last Edited:
OMG! That thing is beautiful. AND, gross! At the same time. I'm questionable with eggs anyway. But coming from a wild animal? :s0020: Not so sure about it. But then I'm not so sure I can even eat those free range, wild yard chicken eggs with the dark yolks anymore.

Geesus, how many egg salad sandwiches could you get from that! :s0140:

OMG! That thing is beautiful. AND, gross! At the same time. I'm questionable with eggs anyway. But coming from a wild animal? :s0020: Not so sure about it. But then I'm not so sure I can even eat those free range, wild yard chicken eggs with the dark yolks anymore.

One.

Probably correct, govt inspected eggs are far better than the natural ones. Sorry, gotta poke on that one. We got laying hens a while back and realized the taste difference as well as the safety element. 😁

Probably correct, govt inspected eggs are far better than the natural ones. Sorry, gotta poke on that one. We got laying hens a while back and realized the taste difference as well as the safety element. 😁
Heck, I ain't worried about safety either way. I've just become a little queasy about eggs over the years! :D I still eat 'em when I get hankering for breakfast. With nice runny yolks. Some years ago Wifey worked with a gal that had chickens and gave us eggs from time to time.

DANG how about what was on the grill last night. At Christmas the Wife who works for Safeway was able to order an up to 14lb Prime rib with a nice discount. I cut it up into two serving sizes and rewrapped it.

Got one of them out the other day and it was ready for the grill yesterday. So I cut the ribs off trimmed up some of the fat and rubbed it down with Honey mustard a nice even coat. Then sprinkled a heavy coat of McCormick's Chicago Steak dry seasoning on all the sides. Put it on the Pellet grill burning Apple pellets and set the temp to 200 degrees at about 2:45 yesterday afternoon. At 5:30 I went out and ran the grill up to 400 degrees for 15 min. It came out near perfect lots of great flavor not to done just past pink on the inside (wife doesn't like it to raw) Tonights dinner will be French Dips made with the left overs. A little Coleslaw on the side, Maybe some Baked beans too.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top