JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
House lo mein.

IMG_20240212_173839581~2.jpg

I do t know what happened....I stopped getting notifications on this thread and kinda forgot about it. View attachment 1810321
Little Xmas prime rib
I have noticed the website often misses sending notifications. Very random. Sometimes unwatching then watching again fixes it for one thread. But then I'll stop getting notifications on a different thread. Fixing one breaks another. It's almost as if there's an internal cap on the # of notificatios sent at any one time.
FWIW I always choose not to get an email, but I don't think that choice makes a difference.

For my son's Bday we splurged on some Japanese A5 Wagyu ribeye. First time having it as I don't normally spend $100 a lb on anything!
Was a nice treat. Very nice flavor, tender and almost juicy due to the high fat content. I am glad we got to experience it. I will buy it again after I win the lottery.

Waygu dinner.jpg Waygu Ribeye.jpg

For my son's Bday we splurged on some Japanese A5 Wagyu ribeye. First time having it as I don't normally spend $100 a lb on anything!
Was a nice treat. Very nice flavor, tender and almost juicy due to the high fat content. I am glad we got to experience it. I will buy it again after I win the lottery.

View attachment 1826661 View attachment 1826663
Steak and artichokes used to be one of my favorites in the whole world! The artichoke had some special property that made food taste better. But I haven't seen the old heirloom artichokes, from Castroville, in grocery stores for 6-7+ years now. They never came in until late Jan/Feb. I can't stand the ones in the stores year round.

That's the same thing I do but I can't get that bark on a pellet grill
I rock the big green egg, soon to use an offset smoker when it arrives. I was struggling with the bark until this smoke. My buddy mentioned hitting it with water or vinegar. I drizzled a little cider vinegar on it at the 3hr mark.

FWIW, my buddy has a Smokey Joe, I think (pellet either way) and he was getting better bark than I was for a while. I changed my wood soaking process earlier and got better results.

I rock the big green egg, soon to use an offset smoker when it arrives. I was struggling with the bark until this smoke. My buddy mentioned hitting it with water or vinegar. I drizzled a little cider vinegar on it at the 3hr mark.

FWIW, my buddy has a Smokey Joe, I think (pellet either way) and he was getting better bark than I was for a while. I changed my wood soaking process earlier and got better results.
Tips from a true master! I appreciate it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top