JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some thighs destined for a pesto pasta dish.

IMG_20240105_180550535~2.jpg

Smoked Jerk chicken, red onoin and green bell pepper, with Tzatziki sauce. Unusual combo, but works great. The sauce is really easy. Greek yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, dill a bunch of garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. You can add other stuff if you want. Generic pita bread.

My Grandad's Hi-Standard .22 revolver for scale.

1704604817033.png

Haven't had a NYS for about 3 months, but now that we're past the holidays and all that crap, I can get back to my normal cuisine, featuring bovine goodness...

New York Strip, steak fries , sobo's secret fry sauce, an organic artisan mixed baby spring greens salad w/Italian dressing, and an OF and a glass of house red with which to wash all that tasty goodness down...

NYS19.01.JPG NYS19.02.JPG

So tasty... so tender... so juicy...

Delizioso.JPG

Last Edited:
Has been just over a year since the last time I made one of my favorite winter treats... Chicken Cacciatore! Y'all can blame @pdxjimbo for this. His current trip to the Old Country has stirred long-dormant memories of my tender years in Toscana, running around doing things that should have gotten me killed, or at the very least arrested, and enjoying this dish...

Boneless chicken breast and penne rigate with homemade tomato sauce, garnished with fresh basil leaves; steamed fresh carrots and broccoli (nothing previously frozen here); an organic artisan mixed baby spring greens salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar; and an OF and a house red to wash all this Gallus goodness down...

Chicken cacciatore03.JPG

Delizioso.JPG

Last Edited:
Been a coupla months since I've had these, but... they're baaaaaaaaaack!

Marinated/grilled lamb choppers mit mint jelly, baby red/garlic smashed taters mit brown gravy, organic artisan mixed baby spring greens salad mit Italian dressing, all washed down with a coupla OFs and a decanter of house red...

Lamb chops23.JPG

Delizioso, indeed...

Delizioso.JPG

Grilled up some steak with a black Hawaiian sea salt, black pepper, and rosemary rub. Sliced it thin and made a sandwich. Served with garlic parmesan smashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli.

IMG_20240128_171338139~2.jpg IMG_20240128_173758287~2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top