JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't think I've ever heard of a 5" Python. As to value, you need to submit additional information. Age will be a major factor. Condition because a gun sitting in a glass case for 50 years is going to be different than one sitting in a proper safe for the same period. Blue, Nickel or Stainless Steel are all Questions that need answers. Etc.

latest?cb=20100226194920.jpg

One million dollars

I believe you are right. I only offered that link because I remembered seeing it and thinking that that didn't seem like a lot of $$$$ for a super-clean Python. On the other hand, I've sold about half my guns this year - everything I don't shoot, or can't shoot well - and it definitely is not easy prying money out of people's pockets.

High ticket items, whether cars or houses or guns, have a much smaller market and you have to have patience if you want the best selling price.

There are lot of people who will plunk down $500 for a gun, even if that is higher than it should go for, but $5000, even if it is a steal at that price, a much smaller number of people have the cash and are willing to part with it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top