JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a Browning Invector Plus BPS Special Steel Shotgun that I'm trying to figure out a price for. It's a 12ga 2 3/4 30" field model and is made in Japan.

I found what looks to be the same gun on gunbroker, but it has no bids and is from a dealer (so unsure if that is way too high): https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1023986470

It has had very few rounds put through it and is generally in very good condition. There is a small scratch on one side of the stock.

Appreciate any help folks have in advance!

Browning BPS.jpeg Browning BPS_1.jpeg Browning BPS_2.jpeg

New they are about $700.
I think I paid $400.00 for mine used several years ago.
Yours being a 2 3/4" chamber limits it's value. 3" and even 3 1/2" chambers are the thing now.

Browning's made in Japan are very good guns, unfortunately they are not very collectable. Also, being a modern shotgun and 2 3/4" chamber detracts from it's value a bit as well. If it were me I would start at $650 and be willing to haggle from there. Good luck.

$550 max in real world. The short chamber and gun weight hurt the value for hunters. If it has choke tubes that will help. Looks like a good clays gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top