JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you ever tracked a wounded animal in the snow? If so, the answer is quite obvious!
You know, I was waiting for someone who has never hunted to say this very thing.
I've also tracked healthy animals. Blood makes it easier.
By the way you had asked your question, you sounded like an idiot, so my question was an indirect way of asking whether you had "shot on sound".

Not the one...

8B679960-5CAC-4AF8-88B4-6661E13CC155.jpeg

Not the one...

2E7F4B44-CF32-4EB3-A937-D00E96D97A72.jpeg

Not the one...

131E28CB-8014-4B2C-BE96-1113970A8CDC.jpeg

You know, they laugh at us when we're not looking.

7ACE043F-DF60-4CE3-941B-626F6A603F14.jpeg

Hope you get a big'un next season.

I would try and learn more about archery hunting before saying you think it should be illegal for big game. I have found countless animals that have a leg blown off or wounded from a bad shot with a rifle. If a idiot is in the woods it doesnt matter if he has a bow or rifle the outcome is never good.

It is certainly the experience and judgement of the person behind the weapon that makes the difference. It is not fair to condemn the weapon. Obviously an ill advised shot from any weapon can result in the wounding of a big game animal. It is important for hunters to stay unified and teach and preach ethical hunting not attack one method or the other.

I was fortunate enough to harvest a bull elk recently but forgot my camera so pic is in camp after the critter was packed out 3 miles in pieces.

C86E29FE-2A82-4FD8-A862-C981277CCC5A.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top