JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They look like this if your lucky.
AB06B96C-15F0-49C8-98EF-5F1EAA7C14B5.jpeg

That is an issue of mine. In Europe we (are required) to use a dog to track wounded game. A revier owner has to have a "versitle" gun dog available for that exact situation. I hate a non clean kill, that is why I think archery hunting for big game should be illegal. Too many people that won't master there weapon and shoot at too long a distance. I have killed 2 deer with arrows in festering wounds during rifle season.

They would arrest you for using a dog to track game in any shape or form here in a heart beat

I had an acquaintance who bow huts for elk & deer. He has told me that him & a friend shot 3 elk one weekend & lost them all due to the rain & couldn't track them...:mad::mad::mad:
I asked him if he thought it's fair that they killed 3 elk & let them go to waist & he said "that's hunting", you got to shoot at em to kill em!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I had an acquaintance who bow huts for elk & deer. He has told me that him & a friend shot 3 elk one weekend & lost them all due to the rain & couldn't track them...:mad::mad::mad:
I asked him if he thought it's fair that they killed 3 elk & let them go to waist & he said "that's hunting", you got to shoot at em to kill em!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
That is pure evil.

I understand one. But 3! Your just poaching.
You should have cut his bow string and kicked him in the junk.
People like that have no respect for nature or have any sportsmanship.
How hard did he even look?!

Thats the kind of pos that kills someone else by taking pizz poor shots

When I was young, I hunted with some buddies (one was the postmaster) out of Sand Point. We were out in a pretty remote area when we came across a middle aged guy that was covered in blood, by himself and begging for help. He had a cow tag and shot a large animal, needed help handling it and getting it out. So, we went back to the site of the kill. Here laying dead (and dressed) on the ground was a genny mule. So we had a long talk with the guy, he was a Californian that had never hunted before, had driven to northern Idaho by himself.......the worst part was the poor mule even had shoes. My buddy (the postmaster) got angrier as time went. He tied the guys hands on a pole across his shoulders tied his gun on it with a sighn explaining what he had done. Then marched him several miles to a checkpoint where he was gathered by the Sheriff. It was a life changing event for me as a 14 year old. So DON'T BE THAT GUY............

When I was a kid in Walla Walla, a guy came down from the Blues into a checkpoint at Tollgate, with a dressed out mule. Don't remember if he got to keep it or not. Things get a little crazy during hunting season!

That is an issue of mine. In Europe we (are required) to use a dog to track wounded game. A revier owner has to have a "versitle" gun dog available for that exact situation. I hate a non clean kill, that is why I think archery hunting for big game should be illegal. Too many people that won't master there weapon and shoot at too long a distance. I have killed 2 deer with arrows in festering wounds during rifle season.

Great idea, but is is totally "Verbotten" in Washington State.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top