JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish you luck in selling your fine pistol. I have a few friends who have the 21's and love them. They are fine pistols and I don't agree with the poster that said the cartridge is unpopular!!! I love my 45...:mad:

Thanks. If the darn grip was not so wide, I'd probably be fine with it. Maybe I could trade it in?
If anyone sees some guy walk into a gun dealers, walking funny, that's me with my pooch protector on guard. Kidding. No way in heck I'd try trading it in.

I've sold quite a few things on AL - just don't respond to anyone who can't type or spell worth a crap and also doesn't include a phone number.

I've sold a couple things by shipping but 99% has been FTF at an FFL.
I can understand why one would not want to leave a phone number though. I'm one of those people due to commercial solicitations and what not. However, I do agree that bad grammar is a turn off.

To the OP, I would say around $500 seems fair. As others mentioned, it isn't a hot seller in .45 and patience is a virtue. I had a glock 21 for sale that took me a month to move on. I listed it for sale / trade on armslist and lucked with an offer for a AK I couldn't refuse. Glad I waited.:cool:

I can understand why one would not want to leave a phone number though. I'm one of those people due to commercial solicitations and what not. However, I do agree that bad grammar is a turn off.

To the OP, I would say around $500 seems fair. As others mentioned, it isn't a hot seller in .45 and patience is a virtue. I had a glock 21 for sale that took me a month to move on. I listed it for sale / trade on armslist and lucked with an offer for a AK I couldn't refuse. Glad I waited.:cool:

I figure if they are serious about the gun then they are going to have to talk to me anyway at some point - a number shows they are serious to me.

I'm also a verified member so there is little risk in giving me your number on that site.

I figure if they are serious about the gun then they are going to have to talk to me anyway at some point - a number shows they are serious to me.

I'm also a verified member so there is little risk in giving me your number on that site.
I agree, Joe. When I list as a seller, I often urge in my ads that serious buyers leave a phone number so I know that they're serious. Personally, I just like to take more precautions.

My complaint about *****list sites, is now days people give bogus cell phone numbers as contact info. There are apps out there that will change the number, and ID that bogus number as legit. I've had it happen more times than not. A$$holes. So you could say I've had my fill with them sites!

Actually 2wheels is spot on about 'caliber'. What has the OP been saying on here? The grips too big. As for Glocks,45 and 10mms aren't the most popular because y'all gots small hands.
I mean the 20 and 21 fit my hands fine:cool:,but still
Sometimes you can drag a little more from the 20 or 21 but you have to be willing to wait to find those buyers. Here the 10mm is popular right now so they sell. Back home it seemed both took some time.
Best way to recoup your investment is to trade it. Otherwise you are looking at the $500 range for a used glock,in a unpopular caliber;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top