JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
XBR 8208 for .308

I remember it quite well, it 2 1/2 years ago ;)

It that time I've acquired 15 other ".308" powders.

I sure am enjoying all this "hand loading" savings :)

bullseye for 38 9mm and 40 and blc2 for 308 when i first started reloading. still use it for these calibers. i load a bunch of different calibers now using various powders.

I haven't started reloading just yet, but I'm just about set to start on 9mm and .45acp. The only powder I currently have on hand is Titegroup, so that's where I'll be starting. All I need now are some bullets and small pistol primers for the 9mm and I'll be ready to go.

Damned if I know what I used for my 270 back in '85, it was spherical. Next purchases were AA#2 and Bullseye for 9mm/40S&W and 45ACP. Those I remember because I still buy both, along with Power Pistol.
Last I checked, I have 11 different rifle powders....

I haven't started reloading just yet, but I'm just about set to start on 9mm and .45acp. The only powder I currently have on hand is Titegroup, so that's where I'll be starting. All I need now are some bullets and small pistol primers for the 9mm and I'll be ready to go.

Hey etrain, where you at?

I've got some 115gr MG & CCIs / S&Bs that I'll donate to the cause :)

Edit: Sending PM.

Last Edited:
Hey etrain, where you at?

I've got some 115gr MG & CCIs / S&Bs that I'll donate to the cause :)

That's a very kind offer. You sure?

I'm in OC, but work in SE PDX. I actually have to come up to Vancouver next Wed around lunchtime for an appointment. Send me a PM if you'd like.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top