JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Old threads come alive all the time, find an interesting topic and I forget to look at the dates.
Bought a Ruger .44 magnum Blackhawk as soon as I was old enough. Went into a Payless, around 1968 and I think I paid about $140. Five day waiting period then.

Argentine Army surplus 1911 .45 acp. Traded a guy my old 35mm camera for it, just days before Mt. St. Helens erupted. Didn't have a camera for the show.

H&K P30 in 9mm from The Baron's Den in Eugene. Can remember the day as if it were yesterday. Was a sunny afternoon in the city of Eugene as I made my way to The Baron's Den . . . Well, long story short ended up spending a little more thank 1k total for the pistol plus some accessories and ammo. But left with smile on my face and an ever lasting love for H&K's =)

It was a used Raven .25 auto. Chrome with pearl grips. I think I paid $45 bucks for it. I remember taking it out into the woods to attempt to target practice with it and not being able to hit ANYTHING with it. I think it is still the biggest POS I have owned to date, but it sure was pretty.

I also remember the lady at Bimart didn't want to sell me a box of .25 because it was handgun ammo and I was only 18. I told her it was for an obscure vintage carbine and she let me have it!!

Years ago I bought a 1917 1903-A3. Modified it with a Leupold scope mount and scope. Had a crap sporterized stock on it, but it was a great hunting gun. Wished I never sold it. :(

Mine was a "Brand Spankin New", stainless steel, Ruger M77 MARK II in 22-250 with a 6-18x40 Leupold, in 1998. I purchased this with my first Union Iron Worker vacation check!

I still have it & it's still one of my favorite firearms!

In 1978 I bought a new in box, unfired Colt Huntsman from a gentleman who bought it new and kept it in his sock drawer. It had never been taken out of the box.
Traded some yard work and $40.00 for it. Years later, I traded it to a friend for a shotgun. This year he traded it back for a Colt Frontier, still looks like new.

A Mossberg 500 from K-Mart on Division next to the Top Hat pub in Spokane. I think I bought it 3 days after I turned 18. Took the plug out and shot the heck outta that thing. Still have it to this day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top