JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock 20 SF, 16 rounds of 10mm makes me feel better even if I'd be pissing my pants while blazing away!:s0114: I've had several bear and cougar encounters and never fired a shot but I still won't go gunless.

I have to hope you received at least five of them in trade for the Colt!;)

I only traded the Glock for the Colt when it comes to my hip during hunting season. I would never get rid of that Colt, I have had it for about 20 years, one of my favorite guns.

I like the ballistics of the 10mm, very close to .357 mag, and the 16 round capacity of the Glock.

A .54 cal black powder precussion hand gun , matches my rifle, when I'm not to far from camp or the truck. Hand gun isnt worth the weight when packing is involved

Isn't worth the weight? If that's the case, then you need some help in choosing a handgun! I can pick a few that are more powerful than "needed".

I

I am currently in a tent above Timothy Lake armed with a S&W .357 in hip-carry, a Glock-30 shoulder rig, a Ruger American .308 for the deer tomorrow, and in case things get "two-legged intense", a Draco with six standard capacity magazines in a shoulder carry bag. ;)

Raven. 25 auto. Its my throwdown piece. Drop it next to the deer and tell the bunny sheriff he drew first and I feared for my life. Remember to stop talking at this point without an attorney and only use factory ammo lest you upset Massad Ayoob.

Wolves are the only animal on earth that kills for fun, other than people.

I carry a G34/17, but I will probably be buying a G20 to take over that spot this year.
It amazes me you guys that don't carry a back up in the woods. Even if I go on a day hime a pack. Not for the cougars, wolves, badgers, etc it's a the two legged beast that roam among us

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top