JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be investing in a Derby-top Carbon Fiber Cane and another Stetson Derby. (It is nice for travel on the train). I also want another Panama Fedora so that I can walk Revolution Avenue and the Plaza De Toros Monumental of Tijuana in comfort. It is very pleasant when I am not suffering from a sunburned bald spot. :rolleyes::eek:

Good to hear! Seems like everyone who has one loves it, and the gf has wanted one for a while :)
Be careful they grow on you. You'll have smaller coffe ones and vacuum pint cups soon.

Anyway, my crap ordered today consisted of some LED internal car lighting and a Sonim XP5 phone for a house phone and so they boys can take it with them if they go somewhere. Kids (boys) need a rugged device, not an expensive one.

Well not junk, but I used some B-day money to buy a beginner's recurve bow to have some fun in the backyard shooting with my daughter. Samick Sage, 35# draw, take-down recurve. Something fun to do between trips to the range.

SS-SAGE.jpg

Ditching the smartphone..

Adding a Sonim XP5 as my primary phone. For a buy it now price of $70 and rugged device at that... Cannot be beat. I'll use an iPod for my music and apps for bill pay etc. Picked up the first XP5 for the boys phone/house phone and I think it will work so well for what's needed I'm absolutely willing to drop the iPhone.

So... anyone need a 3.5 month old 64GB iPhone 6s?

Ditching the smartphone..

Adding a Sonim XP5 as my primary phone. For a buy it now price of $70 and rugged device at that... Cannot be beat. I'll use an iPod for my music and apps for bill pay etc. Picked up the first XP5 for the boys phone/house phone and I think it will work so well for what's needed I'm absolutely willing to drop the iPhone.

So... anyone need a 3.5 month old 64GB iPhone 6s?

64GB would be nice compared to my 16GB, but not in the budget at the moment.

I just bought two hats a Reed Hill Riding Derby 1 1/8" brim with a grosgrain ribbon around the crown and on the brim edge as well.

On Friday, I will have a new Christy's Black Rabbit Fur Felt Bowler coming on, or by, Friday, May 12th. Normally, this hat would cost $245.00. I paid $125.98 for a new-in-box hat. I'll wind up wearing this hat for another 20+ years (until I die). At about $13.00 a year or less, it winds up resulting in being a good value.

Don't you think?

Didn't buy it today but it arrived today.

My 2" receiver hitch for the Whip.

First roll was with my flag flying high!

IMG_3464.JPG IMG_3465.JPG

Torklift's EcoHitch. Tucks up under the plastic and the only part showing is the receiver. Really slick for small cars.

Ordered a couple Ugly Stik GX2's, a 7 ft ultra lite and a 9 ft medium plus a Penn Fierce II 1000 for the UL. If I like the reel I'll probably get a 2500 for the other pole. I know some love 'em and some hate 'em (Ugly Stix) but I figure they'll be a fairly economical way to help me decide if I want to get back into fishing.​

ordered the other day when I arrived at a gravel pit about 15 min before my load time. A new windshield washer reseviour for my 98 dakota as the old one split. $19.99 from Rock Auto Shipped put it in tonight. PITA of course

A GAGGLE OF NEW DOGGIE TOYS FOR MY RUFF AND TUMBLE GERMAN SHEPHERDS /PURPLE PIG BLUE PIG HEDGE HOG THEY ALL SQUEAL AND 2 FRISBEE'S LIKELY WON'T LAST THE DAY

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews