JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be investing in a Derby-top Carbon Fiber Cane and another Stetson Derby. (It is nice for travel on the train). I also want another Panama Fedora so that I can walk Revolution Avenue and the Plaza De Toros Monumental of Tijuana in comfort. It is very pleasant when I am not suffering from a sunburned bald spot. :rolleyes::eek:

Good to hear! Seems like everyone who has one loves it, and the gf has wanted one for a while :)
Be careful they grow on you. You'll have smaller coffe ones and vacuum pint cups soon.

Anyway, my crap ordered today consisted of some LED internal car lighting and a Sonim XP5 phone for a house phone and so they boys can take it with them if they go somewhere. Kids (boys) need a rugged device, not an expensive one.

Well not junk, but I used some B-day money to buy a beginner's recurve bow to have some fun in the backyard shooting with my daughter. Samick Sage, 35# draw, take-down recurve. Something fun to do between trips to the range.

SS-SAGE.jpg

Ditching the smartphone..

Adding a Sonim XP5 as my primary phone. For a buy it now price of $70 and rugged device at that... Cannot be beat. I'll use an iPod for my music and apps for bill pay etc. Picked up the first XP5 for the boys phone/house phone and I think it will work so well for what's needed I'm absolutely willing to drop the iPhone.

So... anyone need a 3.5 month old 64GB iPhone 6s?

Ditching the smartphone..

Adding a Sonim XP5 as my primary phone. For a buy it now price of $70 and rugged device at that... Cannot be beat. I'll use an iPod for my music and apps for bill pay etc. Picked up the first XP5 for the boys phone/house phone and I think it will work so well for what's needed I'm absolutely willing to drop the iPhone.

So... anyone need a 3.5 month old 64GB iPhone 6s?

64GB would be nice compared to my 16GB, but not in the budget at the moment.

I just bought two hats a Reed Hill Riding Derby 1 1/8" brim with a grosgrain ribbon around the crown and on the brim edge as well.

On Friday, I will have a new Christy's Black Rabbit Fur Felt Bowler coming on, or by, Friday, May 12th. Normally, this hat would cost $245.00. I paid $125.98 for a new-in-box hat. I'll wind up wearing this hat for another 20+ years (until I die). At about $13.00 a year or less, it winds up resulting in being a good value.

Don't you think?

Didn't buy it today but it arrived today.

My 2" receiver hitch for the Whip.

First roll was with my flag flying high!

IMG_3464.JPG IMG_3465.JPG

Torklift's EcoHitch. Tucks up under the plastic and the only part showing is the receiver. Really slick for small cars.

Ordered a couple Ugly Stik GX2's, a 7 ft ultra lite and a 9 ft medium plus a Penn Fierce II 1000 for the UL. If I like the reel I'll probably get a 2500 for the other pole. I know some love 'em and some hate 'em (Ugly Stix) but I figure they'll be a fairly economical way to help me decide if I want to get back into fishing.​

ordered the other day when I arrived at a gravel pit about 15 min before my load time. A new windshield washer reseviour for my 98 dakota as the old one split. $19.99 from Rock Auto Shipped put it in tonight. PITA of course

A GAGGLE OF NEW DOGGIE TOYS FOR MY RUFF AND TUMBLE GERMAN SHEPHERDS /PURPLE PIG BLUE PIG HEDGE HOG THEY ALL SQUEAL AND 2 FRISBEE'S LIKELY WON'T LAST THE DAY

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top