JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not today but a few days ago...
upload_2017-4-8_7-57-53.png

50 at a time they are a lot cheaper than $2 per stick. I think my daughter eats them.

Fog lights for the car! Installed them today (not bought). Using more for a DRL than an actual fog light low power 35w bulbs.

I have a dual USB outlet coming as well that will get wrapped up today hopefully soon.

IMG_2796.JPG IMG_2797.JPG

Looks professional except for where previous owners messed up the left side trying to pry out the blank.
51356911421__82BD3622-EC28-489D-B012-9A0ECB4EB582.JPG

Last Edited:
So, in trying to deal with the starlings that decimate our feeding stations, I've looked at a number of options - problem is, it needs to be super stealthy so I can use it when the wife and daughter are home without alerting them that I'm doing it - so airguns have unfortunately had to be sidelined. They don't like the starlings either, but they don't like my 'final solution' options for dealing with them. Talking to a co-worker, he made a recommendation he said has helped him eliminate more starlings than he can count without disturbing neighbors or his wife - a blow gun. So, I decided I'd give it a try and ordered a not-too-expensive model off Amazon to try it out. Yesterday it arrived, but I'm a bit confused - is this meant to shoot around corners?? o_O

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Well, as cool as a round-the-corner blowgun may be, this poorly packaged for shipping POS is going back to the POS vendor that went cheap on the shipping costs. Probably end up costing them 3 times what this thing is worth just in the return shipping and processing my refund. Idiots. Just for clarity, this was direct shipped by the vendor on Amazon, not by Amazon themselves - I've never had poor packaging from them.

Weill ... Look at it this way , you can hide behind the corner or the window sill and try to get 'em...
So the set up provides you with a chance to use both cover and concealment ...:D

Just remember to blow and not suck when using it ... WAIT! that sounds so wrong :eek::oops::D
Andy

I have ordered a Cold Steel Black Carbon Fiber SLIM STICK Aluminum Walking Stick Cane. A 39-inch long tapered Carbon Fiber cane with an Aluminum "golf ball" grip. I'll have to truncate it by 5-inches to make it fit and buy yet another set of Cane Tips to fit the tapered small end.

I should have it by the end of business day Friday, April 21st.

I think I have those same extension rings sitting around here somewhere...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top