JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crap ton of automotive service stuff;

Power steering pulley
ATF
Pulley puller kit
MAF cleaner
Seafoam
Power steering pump
More ATF

I found a couple old (read: USA made) Coleman lanterns for $15 each at a surplus shop in Bend. Looking into those green disposable propane canisters I learned they could be refilled at home. Awesome since it's cheaper, more convenient, and keeps those bottles out of the landfill. Ordered one of these adapters.

Amazon.com : DozyAnt Universal Safest Disposable Propane Bottle Refill Adapter- 100% Solid Brass Regulator Valve Accessory for all 1 LB Tank Small Cylinders : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Crap ton of automotive service stuff;

Power steering pulley
ATF
Pulley puller kit
MAF cleaner
Seafoam
Power steering pump
More ATF

As a maintenance junky this makes me happy :)

Yeah, got a bunch more to do, new headlight bulbs, interior bulb, trans oil drop, engine oil/filter drop.
Stuff with gear shift bushings, rear diff oil etc. etc.

Yeah, got a bunch more to do, new headlight bulbs, interior bulb, trans oil drop, engine oil/filter drop.
Stuff with gear shift bushings, rear diff oil etc. etc.

What're you working on? I'm about to do a fluid baseline on my Land Cruiser along with replacement of all suspension bushings :confused:

Looking for a press now.

Just bought a Ranger a couple of weeks ago, '02 - occasional use, just something to help in winter and hauling stuff. Though it's only RWD....

I don't have a press i'm afraid, anything needing a press is always a PITA. If it works, i believe the Harbor Freight one is good enough for that kind of thing.

If it works, i believe the Harbor Freight one is good enough for that kind of thing.

That's what I've heard, and likely what I'll pick up. We have enough vehicles around here that it'd be worth the investment for the shop.

Didn't buy, but took UPS delivery of two $10.00 vinyl windshields from Buggies Unlimited.

Stock vinyl solarium windows are $100.00+, but these windshields can be fitted to replace them.

I offered the driver a large cup of ice water; he started teaching for it from ten feet away....

AuxBeam replacement LED headlight bulbs.

hY0RbYwp0VE_p.jpg

Actually, pretty good - i saw some beam tests online after i got them, and they weren't so good, but my experience is not what they showed, i'm happy with their pattern and cut off on the garage door (can't drive it right now, another story)

I am a self-professed dress hat/cap addict. I enjoy inexpensive beret-type (ivy) "driving caps". These are stylish and beat wearing a "ball cap/trucker" hat.

The Chinese are churning these out by the hundreds of thousands and can be had for less than $3.00 a crack shipped to your door.

I have a beautiful beige wool Ivy Driving Cap that usually retails at $39.99 that I picked up from halfpricepaulys209 for $14.98. (you can't beat that with a stick).

The inexpensive Chinese hats can be given to friends and if they lose them they won't feel too bad if they're missing.

I don't get any commission from him but buy from Pauly frequently.

If anyone here likes quality hats at a good price, go to Pauly. You won't be disappointed.

Bought the "Bowtie" created by renowned powerlifter Donnie Thompson to help improve my posture when I'm deadlifting and squatting. Monday is squat day so I'll let you know how it works out. I've actually already tried a friends and I loved it. Allowed me to squat heavy even with a bad neck. I think it actually alleviated some of the pain I'd been experiencing in my neck.

Spud, Inc. Bowtie Formal

Waaay too much stuff for the Ranger, mostly service items.

Blue, dash LED's
Fuel filter
Running boards
Tyres
Spare wheels with studded tyres
Jack/wrench kit
Primer
Top coat
Lacquer

Bunch of stuff to top up/replenish for all vehicles:
Sponge applicators
Wheel cleaner (bleeding)
Brushes
Short pile MF cloth for windows
New wash bucket/guard to replace my old now broken one.

Just bought a Ranger a couple of weeks ago, '02 - occasional use, just something to help in winter and hauling stuff. Though it's only RWD....

I don't have a press i'm afraid, anything needing a press is always a PITA. If it works, i believe the Harbor Freight one is good enough for that kind of thing.

Hah! I just bought an 05 Ranger, for the same reasons. Just did front and rear brakes, plugs and wires, new shocks all the way around and a rear dif service.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top