JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered 3 rolls of this stuff...

southern.jpg

Just hit the clicky button to complete our order for some Kirkland coffee from Costco. Order avg $6.83/lb shipped.

...Local Costco's are out of the dark roast beans we normally use (Albany, Salem, Clackamas and Tigard), so checked online & all are in stock.

Kirkland Sumatra is equal to Starbucks, at near half the price.

Kirkland Costa Rica is similar to Starbucks Verona, at less than half the price.

Kirkland Rwanda is in its own class of yumness.

Mmmm...

That's actually useful information :) Though we prefer light roasts, i don't know they do one.

They may start, Columbia as a medium roast is in all the stores above. On special as well.

They seem to be pushing more of other brands than there Kirkland. Don't recall if any of the others in store were light roasted or not.

If you ever head out to Sisters, a coworker swears by there light roast. She picked us up some of there Black Butte Gold for us (a dark roast) that is simply outstanding. Too pricey for everyday, but a treat nonetheless...

Picked up a refurb laser printer/copy machine from Brother. I'm normally leery of refurbished stuff but Brothers gets good reviews on theirs and gives a 1 yr warranty.

My last one worked great until 1 day I was printing something and noticed white specks in the print. WTH? Opened it up and sugar ants ran everywhere, I'd never seen one in the house, but they liked that nice warm printer.

PSA- laser printers and bug spray evidently aren't a good combination. :(

BrotherMall - PRINTERS -

Just hit the clicky button to complete our order for some Kirkland coffee from Costco. Order avg $6.83/lb shipped.

...Local Costco's are out of the dark roast beans we normally use (Albany, Salem, Clackamas and Tigard), so checked online & all are in stock.

Kirkland Sumatra is equal to Starbucks, at near half the price.

Kirkland Costa Rica is similar to Starbucks Verona, at less than half the price.

Kirkland Rwanda is in its own class of yumness.

Mmmm...

Picked up that coffee order from UPS this morning, really decent ship time, considering I order on a Sunday & it's free shipping.

Ships UPS, so if you have a "my UPS" account it's super easy to track & re-route if you want.

We find it easier most times to just pick up stuff at the hub, rather than waiting in them (if sign required). If no signature then crack head bob stealing our packages is a concern. Crack head bob doesn't care that he's on 2 cameras...

Picked up that coffee order from UPS this morning, really decent ship time, considering I order on a Sunday & it's free shipping.

Ships UPS, so if you have a "my UPS" account it's super easy to track & re-route if you want.

We find it easier most times to just pick up stuff at the hub, rather than waiting in them (if sign required). If no signature then crack head bob stealing our packages is a concern. Crack head bob doesn't care that he's on 2 cameras...
I order Snus from Sweden (signature required} and usually end up picking it up at the hub. When I worked swing shift the truck would usually pull up an hour after I left for work and now that I'm on days, they get there a few hrs before I get home. Can't win...

Interesting, of course you know i bought the same lightbox you did (still not unzipped)

I could probably use these on the gundesk for more light too :)

I think they'll be a huge help with getting the lighting right, almost a necessity. I think I've already said it but you're gonna have fun trying to get that thing folded back up once you do unzip it :D

Excellent watches!

Wore one for a long time, including on my yearlong self supported cycle tour. Altimeter worked flawlessly as well (matched to paper mapping points), including high passes Xingjiang/Tibet. Barometer was handy to get an idea on how bad a weather front might be. This was a decade ago, so unless something really bad has happened with the QC they're quality pieces.

Not too bad of a power hog either, swapped out the battery once IIRC on that trip. Course no idea on features they have nowadays, if there phone linked or have a TV (HA HA!) etc...that'd certainly change power usage.

Yep that's the one. So far I like it a lot. My only complaint is that the middle button on the side that's closest to the wearers hand is too sensitive. I find that the back of my hand accidentally pushes it, inadvertently selecting the compass or altimeter functions, when I'm doing push ups or doing anything physical that requires me to bend my hand back.

Camelbak

Sounds like you got some good use out of it. The trip you describe sounds like a blast. I've done a bit of bicycle touring and love it though nothing like a year long trip. What a journey that must have been. IDK how much the features have changed but it's basically a watch with an altimeter and compass built in. Sleek looking watch and seems to work well. I'm satisfied with the purchase.

A bumper sticker for my car.

IMG_2766.JPG

My wife got hers too and it says Love in medical terms ya know. Since she's a nurse.

IMG_2767.JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads