JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered 2 liters of 100 mg/ml Nicotine in Propylene Glycol from EcigExpress and cashed in all my rewards points so it was only 60$. This should be enough for me to make enough Ecig liquid for another couple years. (minus flavorings and Vegetable Glycerin of course)

Me neither, I sold my 98 when I got the 09 F350 diesel & I am still kicking my own AZZ!!!
Looking for an 08 or newer 2WD, 4 cyl 4 speed. A unicorn I know but still searching religiously for it....:):):)
I know the feeling... I'm starting to think Obuttf*** and his "Scrap The Classics" hunted the '86-'87 Ford Crown Vics I'm looking or to extinction. :(

I know the feeling... I'm starting to think Obuttf*** and his "Scrap The Classics" hunted the '86-'87 Ford Crown Vics I'm looking or to extinction. :(

It skewed the entire used car market for years after and up until today even. I can't help but think one of the reasons for it was the lefts attempt to force the working class out of older but affordable and dependable automobile transportation and into public transportation(bus, trolley and light rail). Make them dependent on government and they become sheeple.

Yesterday I bought a Lucas Push Pull switch off eBay to use to activate the Lockers in my 48 Willys CJ-2A axles. I'm hoping since its only a single switch that it won't infect my whole electrical system and let the magic smoke out. As is the norm with anything Lucas. Ask any MG owner.

Got these at the wal mart website for mother's birthday. Came in one day early so we just put them outside anyways.

image.jpeg

Oh I forgot I put it on the other thread lol I didn't put it on this one lol got silver purchase for the month 2 Donald Trump 45 president silver coins IMAG0797.jpg IMAG0796.jpg

What does it mean when Amazon gives you a bio-metric login? JK but seriously working a desk job and have an Amazon Prime account may not be a good thing... in the last week:
Boxing gloves and wraps
liquid smoke
punching mitts
holster (I know gun related)
smoked paprika
aluminum powder

Sometimes i think it would just be better if i had a good drinking problem:D

What does it mean when Amazon gives you a bio-metric login? JK but seriously working a desk job and have an Amazon Prime account may not be a good thing... in the last week:
Boxing gloves and wraps
liquid smoke
punching mitts
holster (I know gun related)
smoked paprika
aluminum powder

Sometimes i think it would just be better if i had a good drinking problem:D
NO NO NO NO THE DRINKING AND CREDIT CARD AND INTERNET ONLY RESULTS IN MORE AND MORE CRAZY STUFF YOU WILL FIND YOUR SELF BUYING LOL I KNOW HEHEH

Never thought of it that way but you are right... At least sober i'm not surprised by what shows up... Scary to think about Amazon under the influence:D
Yep it's kinda like the guy who wakes up in the emergency room and don't no why right after he said these famous words HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top