JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, sometimes the emails telling me of threads just don't work :(

Let's see, i grabbed a 1TB SSD on sale, Titanfall 2, the "disk" version as Amazon were selling it for less than the download version. They basically had to pay to ship me a box that only contains a code (no disk) and sold it to me cheaper than the version that is just a code emailed to you.....

About the only non-firearm related thing I've bought
lately is ink cartridges for my trusty Epson.:(
One of my neighbors used to work in the development
of printing ink. He said, "You don't want to know what that stuff costs a gallon." :eek::eek::eek:

Bought a new pair of New Balance walking/exercise shoes, been needing a replacement for a long time.

Also got some new 2017 calendars for the office. I love the Sparta Graphics calendars - they've got some great ones with great photos of a variety of subjects. I always love aviation and military calendars.

71ei8FtznCL.jpg

71Zl0f8GD9L.jpg

Screw you, Joe!

Every time you post this crap, you remind me of something I had wanted to get!

Ordered the light box :(

I just bought a bunch of used Carhartt stuff on eBay. I don't mind buying it new (however I am rather cheap I mean practical...) but I like finding bargains on gently used Carhartt in decent condition. Carhartt is expensive. If I buy it second hand it's cheaper, broken in and if I don't like it at least I didn't waste a lot of money. This way I don't feel too bad when I splurge for the nice gear like their high end jackets. (Plus more money for ammo!)
Funny how when I went to BC, Canada last year I noticed that every yahoo was wearing the Carhartt stuff. Not only in Whistler but downtown Vancouver as well. As yahoo myself I felt right at home.

Got a bluetooth keyboard for use with my iPhone and iPad $12.99 on Amazon and it works great! I really, really hate typing on the on-screen keyboards, far too slow and too many errors. I learned to touch type when I was in Jr. High, so I can fly pretty quickly on a full size keyboard. This keyboard is tiny in overall size and weighs nothing, but the keys are standard, full-sized keys so my hands naturally land in the right places. This this is awesome, I should have bought one years ago:

41zqdB4UhJL.jpg

41vMMF-9uTL.jpg

Amazon.com: Anker Bluetooth Ultra-Slim Keyboard for iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 3 / mini 2 / mini, iPad 4 / 3 / 2, Galaxy Tabs and Other Mobile Devices (Black): Computers & Accessories

Bought some holiday Panetonne... It's a tradition for the wife and I remember having it as a kid, we had some Italian immigrant neighbors... It's one of those things you either love or hate, it's in the love meter in our house...

Have 10 lbs en route!!! image.jpeg

I purchased our airline tickets to Arizona for Christmas. Means a little range time in the dessert and volunteering on Christmas morning with the kids.

Best purchase I've made all year! :)

What a co-inky-dink, that's the EXACT model I've been wearing for the last 18 mos. & this exact moment.... :D

Nice choice. They make for a great "work piece" as they're pretty rugged... and I'm HARD on watches. :s0155:

Why on earth would you need a watch, oh that's right , you still have to work... tehetehe......:p:p:p
U owe U owe it's off to _ _ _ _ U go......:eek::eek::eek: Being retired is not all its cracked up to be, I'd rather still be working (part time at least if I had a good working back)...:(

The wife is always doing little stuff for my benefit, her last thoughtful gift..... I wish there was a domaflatchie that could pick up brass off the floor.....:oops::oops::oops:

View attachment 327673

You should check out "Holt's Nut Wizard"
holtsnutwizard

I was at the JBLM/Ft. Lewis Range 15 (range for civilian weapons) a couple of weekends ago and they had one there. I used it for picking up pistol brass, it worked great.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads