JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found it!!!!! This stuff is the best for the small cuts, I've had a small bottle since I was a teenager and thought they stopped making it. Found three bottles for 8$ shipped on amazon!!
Stings like heck when you put it on but you blow on it :) And it's got a red dye in it so you can keep track of where you applied it.

image.jpg

I found it!!!!! This stuff is the best for the small cuts, I've had a small bottle since I was a teenager and thought they stopped making it. Found three bottles for 8$ shipped on amazon!!
Stings like heck when you put it on but you blow on it :) And it's got a red dye in it so you can keep track of where you applied it.

View attachment 307752
My grandpa used that on EVERYTHING when I was a kid!
I quickly learned to not go complaining to him if I cut myself..
I think he still uses it to this day.
OUCH!!

View attachment 307752

I remember that stuff from when I was a kid. And, believe it or not, I was thinking about that just last week after I got a small cut. Nice find!

View attachment 307752

Anyone else remember Mercurochrome? o_O

He refuses to move past CD's - it took years just to get him to use those (big time vinyl guy). We've offered to digitize his music and go to some form of MP3 player, but he's too stubborn at 83 to change.

What's wrong with that? I still listen to cassettes....:eek: Weird thread, but I'll play along. Bought some cinnamon bears, soap stone holder, hot peppered jerky, and seriously contemplated buying a cool little rubberband gun at Coastal for my 10 year old daughter. I know she'd love it, but I had visions of here shooting someone's eye out with it...:D Oops, that wasn't online though...

Last Edited:
What's wrong with that? I still listen to cassettes....:eek: Weird thread, but I'll play along. Bought some cinnamon bears, soap stone holder, hot peppered jerky, and seriously contemplated buying a cool little rubberband gun at Coastal for my 10 year old daughter. I know she'd love it, but I had visions of here shooting someone's eye out with it...:D Oops, that wasn't online though...

Nothing wrong with the tech in my book, but when manufacturers stop making devices to support them, such as portable CD players like he likes, it's time to move on.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top