JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, sometimes the emails telling me of threads just don't work :(

Let's see, i grabbed a 1TB SSD on sale, Titanfall 2, the "disk" version as Amazon were selling it for less than the download version. They basically had to pay to ship me a box that only contains a code (no disk) and sold it to me cheaper than the version that is just a code emailed to you.....

About the only non-firearm related thing I've bought
lately is ink cartridges for my trusty Epson.:(
One of my neighbors used to work in the development
of printing ink. He said, "You don't want to know what that stuff costs a gallon." :eek::eek::eek:

Bought a new pair of New Balance walking/exercise shoes, been needing a replacement for a long time.

Also got some new 2017 calendars for the office. I love the Sparta Graphics calendars - they've got some great ones with great photos of a variety of subjects. I always love aviation and military calendars.

71ei8FtznCL.jpg

71Zl0f8GD9L.jpg

Screw you, Joe!

Every time you post this crap, you remind me of something I had wanted to get!

Ordered the light box :(

I just bought a bunch of used Carhartt stuff on eBay. I don't mind buying it new (however I am rather cheap I mean practical...) but I like finding bargains on gently used Carhartt in decent condition. Carhartt is expensive. If I buy it second hand it's cheaper, broken in and if I don't like it at least I didn't waste a lot of money. This way I don't feel too bad when I splurge for the nice gear like their high end jackets. (Plus more money for ammo!)
Funny how when I went to BC, Canada last year I noticed that every yahoo was wearing the Carhartt stuff. Not only in Whistler but downtown Vancouver as well. As yahoo myself I felt right at home.

Got a bluetooth keyboard for use with my iPhone and iPad $12.99 on Amazon and it works great! I really, really hate typing on the on-screen keyboards, far too slow and too many errors. I learned to touch type when I was in Jr. High, so I can fly pretty quickly on a full size keyboard. This keyboard is tiny in overall size and weighs nothing, but the keys are standard, full-sized keys so my hands naturally land in the right places. This this is awesome, I should have bought one years ago:

41zqdB4UhJL.jpg

41vMMF-9uTL.jpg

Amazon.com: Anker Bluetooth Ultra-Slim Keyboard for iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 3 / mini 2 / mini, iPad 4 / 3 / 2, Galaxy Tabs and Other Mobile Devices (Black): Computers & Accessories

Bought some holiday Panetonne... It's a tradition for the wife and I remember having it as a kid, we had some Italian immigrant neighbors... It's one of those things you either love or hate, it's in the love meter in our house...

Have 10 lbs en route!!! image.jpeg

I purchased our airline tickets to Arizona for Christmas. Means a little range time in the dessert and volunteering on Christmas morning with the kids.

Best purchase I've made all year! :)

What a co-inky-dink, that's the EXACT model I've been wearing for the last 18 mos. & this exact moment.... :D

Nice choice. They make for a great "work piece" as they're pretty rugged... and I'm HARD on watches. :s0155:

Why on earth would you need a watch, oh that's right , you still have to work... tehetehe......:p:p:p
U owe U owe it's off to _ _ _ _ U go......:eek::eek::eek: Being retired is not all its cracked up to be, I'd rather still be working (part time at least if I had a good working back)...:(

The wife is always doing little stuff for my benefit, her last thoughtful gift..... I wish there was a domaflatchie that could pick up brass off the floor.....:oops::oops::oops:

View attachment 327673

You should check out "Holt's Nut Wizard"
holtsnutwizard

I was at the JBLM/Ft. Lewis Range 15 (range for civilian weapons) a couple of weekends ago and they had one there. I used it for picking up pistol brass, it worked great.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top