JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I spend waaaaayyy too much money buying stuff for the racecar online. I used to feel bad about not spending my money locally with Baxter's, but they aren't the "local" store they used to be and I can get it faster from Summit.

I bought a fire pit grate someone recycled. The guy had 5-6 of them. He had 100+ pounds of lead at $3 a pound
I wanted all of it but needed him to give me a break.
He's owns the local scrap yard so not many breaks on metal pieces.
But he had a nice old wool blanket. Then I found a couple trays at a garage sale.

What a co-inky-dink, that's the EXACT model I've been wearing for the last 18 mos. & this exact moment.... :D

Nice choice. They make for a great "work piece" as they're pretty rugged... and I'm HARD on watches. :s0155:

Nice! I figured it'd be great for situations where a lesser watch might get banged up or broken.

I've heard nothing but good things about the G-Shock watches, and this is the best price I've seen.

Wrangler Riggs Ranger pants and denim shirts
Semi-Hex Graphite #2 pencils
Fiskars 30 gallon hardshell bottom Garden Bag
Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 rangefinder
Woodworking in Estonia [book]
Veritas Plow Plane upgrade kit
I just bought a pair of the Wrangler Riggs at Bi-Mart. I like the rip stop fabric. Hopefully they will break in as nicely as my Carhartt's.

Stanley 64oz hot/cold jug. About 40 bucks on ebay with free shipping. Keeps stuff hot or cold a looooong time. After all my research, this one had the best performance and the best price. Makes a great growler but I mainly got it for hot cocoa for when I take the kids tubing.

IMG_20161031_213619.jpg

I bought a 6' length of fuel line, a shut off valve, 40 Micron fuel filter and a few pretty Blue and Red -6 AN fittings for the fuel line on my Willys jeep nothing special just $200.00 worth. Add that to the Holley Red electric fuel pump the pressure regulator and the little Fuel PSI gauge and to get from my NOS Fuel tank to my Hand built Weber DGV 32/36 2 bbl progressive carb is only about $350.00 tank to carb!!!

Hot Rod anything and you will be broke even a 48 Willys Jeep

I've read about these Williams screwdrivers over on Garage Journal.Amazon.com: Williams 100P-8MD 8-Piece Premium Mixed Screwdriver Set: Home Improvement . Williams is Snap On's industrial subsidiary. Thought I'd order up a set to do my own compare and contrast. These are USA made and identical to my Snap On set at about 1/3 the cost. If you like quality tools, I can't speak highly enough of this deal. I'm not a fan of most tool manufacturers' new cushion grips and prefer the old style handles because they're easier to keep clean. I had to special order my last SO set as most dealers don't carry them anymore.

Last Edited:
I've read about these Williams screwdrivers over on Garage Journal.Amazon.com: Williams 100P-8MD 8-Piece Premium Mixed Screwdriver Set: Home Improvement . Williams is Snap On's industrial subsidiary. Thought I'd order up a set to do my own compare and contrast. These are USA made and identical to my Snap On set at about 1/3 the cost. If you like quality tools, I can't speak highly enough of this deal. I'm not a fan of most tool manufacturers' new cushion grips and prefer the old style handles because they're easier to keep clean. I had to special order my last SO set as most dealers don't carry them anymore.

Didn't know that about Williams, good to know! Those look exactly like the snap-on screwdrivers I have (and love).

Bought a pair of Game Winner® Boys' Camo Wellington II Boots Pattern: RealtreeXtra for my 5 year old grandson who lives with us along with my ammo order from Academy. Got to think of someone besides myself once in a while.:) He likes to wear boots, must get that from his grandfather. Can't count the number of pairs of wellington, cowboy, harness, Dingo, hiking, engineer and other boots I have worn over the years since was his age.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top