JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You people laugh like you think I'm cracking a frickin' joke... seriously, OS keeps this Soytard S--- up and I may have to switch to Aqua Velva or something else that knows how to stand by a multidecade proven formula.
Yeah, but WTF is up with the dinosaur from Walmart??? o_O :s0140:

Dude's a Jurassic Park collector, and it's a Walmart exclusive they're not getting over there.
OoooooooooooKaaaaaayyy... I just didn't/couldn't figure out how the dino figured into the Old Spice shortage... o_O

Thought they were somehow related, but I guess that they're not. :confused:

No connection other than "non-gun crap you bought today." :) It's not so much a shortage re OS as a discontinuance...
Day-yamn! What's gonna happen when you run outta that?
My dad, the Grand Sobo, was an OS guy. Don't know he's using these days.
Me'seff, I switched to Mennen's Musk Speed Stick deodorant some decades ago, before they got bought out by Colgate-Palmolive.
I like the scent - it makes me smell less like a bull elk than what I usually do... :oops:

A new pair of dirt bike boots.

443DB3A2-312E-4F82-B8EE-0F790783AD8B_1200x1200.png

Picked up a padlock for my ammo trunk, supposedly it's a copy of one from 1800. I like the skeleton keys :) If I like it I will buy a few more for my gates and garage.

s-l400.jpg

I've a security system, floodlights, steel doors and frames and 209 primer alarms.

Adding a decorative and moderately useful lock to a trunk and door is only going to help.

Last Edited:
Wasn't online, but found it a local cigar store. :)

View attachment 1017936
Thank You for sharing.
I think that Karen Glaser's photography is featured in that issue.

"With her fine art approach to underwater photography, Karen Glaser's series' "Springs" and "Swamps" provide a truly unique perspective of Florida's underwater habitats. Glaser strictly uses the landscape and the multiple layers of underwater and out-of-water to abstract each image and create an environment that appears fantastically foreign, mysterious, and beautiful. Her bold colors and rich scenery often mimic a distorted version of a multicolored sky. Glaser describes, "The pictures are hard to classify, try as people will. No one genre fits. They are landscapes, most shot underwater, and combined with elements of street shooting, documentary, the pictorial, and the ethereal. This ambiguity is their strength and very much part of the world from which they come."

3.3 ounces (100ML) of 25 year old Extra Veccio Italian Moderna Balsamic for an insane amount of $.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top