JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IIRC, for real power the B-O-P (Buick-Olds-Pontiac) V8 used to be preferred over even the Large Block Chevy--and a pair of Buick Wildcat engines provided the cranking power on SR-71 Blackbird start-carts.
If you look at supercharged Nailhead drag engines most had the intake and exhaust switched. Looks kind of odd to see the eight exhaust ports coming out of the top of the engine rather than the side. Another quirk of the old Nailhead V-8's Nailhead V8.jpg

I'm slowly upgrading everything on my Honda Cub. Picked up an extended brake arm, for slightly more positive braking.

06-08-0074_w.jpg

Last Edited:
Cleaned out Grocery Outlet's stock of Old Spice Classic. Seems to be the only place I can find it, everybody else has that foofoo soyboy s**t that's hijacked the brand...

#NotMyGrandfather'sOldSpiceNotMineEither

Had to order a stupid plastic dino from Walmart for forty bucks to square things with a friend overseas I owed a favor... for his usual rate assisting on translation and research" just finding the ugly bas***d and shipping it to him to square up is getting like a 75% discount.

You people laugh like you think I'm cracking a frickin' joke... seriously, OS keeps this Soytard S--- up and I may have to switch to Aqua Velva or something else that knows how to stand by a multidecade proven formula.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top