JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'ma headed yer way for a Caprese salad...
Come by, the fresh tomatos are insanely good this year. Wife's been buying some kind of Mozzarella cheese balls at Costco, toss in some basil and whammo.

Come by, the fresh tomatos are insanely good this year. Wife's been buying some kind of Mozzarella cheese balls at Costco, toss in some basil and whammo.
Ya hafta use the fresh mozzarella, the kind that comes in a tub in brine. :s0155:
Not that "part-skim" rubberized sh*t that comes from the refrigerator case. :s0002:

I have the palate of a gorgon
full.gif

All in good fun, wired. All in good fun... ;)

Ya hafta use the fresh mozzarella, the kind that comes in a tub in brine. :s0155:
Not that "part-skim" rubberized sh*t that comes from the refrigerator case. :s0002:
Duhhhhhhuhhhhuuhhhaaaahhh :s0005: These Costco ones are tubbed with a seasoned oily brine.

Last Edited:
I bought a large number of LED lights and replaced all of our incandescent lights with LED lights that we commonly use. Still have some incandescent lights but don't use them very often so I will replace them later.

Our reading lights and outdoor lights were replaced with LED years ago. The prices of LED lights has gotten cheaper over the years and if our electric rates go up it will save a bit over the long term.

Picked up a new aquarium filter for my White Cloud minnows fish tank. They're micro fish, only 3/4" long, so a 20 gallon filter in a 5 gallon tank is a bit overkill.

s-l400 (1).jpg

I got fuel today and someone had put a ". I did this. Biden sticker " on the pump. LOL. So naturally I had to get on the Internet and order up some for my own personal fuel pump crusade. They should arrive next week. Hope this isn't too political.

68343627-887B-4732-9F26-3BDE118ACEBC.jpeg

SWell by Casio G-Shock watch is somewhat broken since some the buttons are being, "flacky" now. I bought the watch back in November of 2005.

I had to replace the solar cell twice over the years and ordered replacement solar battery and tool kit the first time. I replaced the solar battery a second time in late 2015.

My new G-Shock:

3826A9EC-0003-4C37-82CB-5442AE08A2E3.jpeg

My old G-Shock:

59588CAE-169D-4EAD-8654-4C1EEA28F3EB.jpeg

Last Edited:
Picked up some laser discs, both Humphrey Bogart classics.

Yeah, it's 28 years later and my Zenith laserdisc player is still working.

s-l400 (1).jpg s-l400.jpg

Been ordering Jeep parts.....brakes, suspension parts, and the like. I need an alignment and the u-bolts are all beat to snot from rocks so first thing first....fix the u-bolts. I decided to make skid pans for the u-bolts too....nice little additions to save the new bolts.

I have the rears to finish yet. I need to replace a blown shock too. My little ranch Jeep gets some love every now and then....just don't make me wash it.

I knew an old Jeeper back in the day. I was 19 and he was about 70.
When doing spring work, he would soak the leaf springs in a vat of used motor oil for a day before putting them back on.

I don't know if this is "random non-firearm junk" I bought online or if it should go in the "What did you do today to prep?" thread...

Since I bought the replacement parts online, I figure it can go here.
But it also counts as prep to me, since this is my primary method of cooking...

I finally replaced the burners, flame shields, gas carry-over tubes, and igniter in my grill.
The offending parts, removed:

Grill_old equipment.jpg

The replacement parts, installed:

Grill_new equipment.JPG

Ready to rock-n-roll for tonight, when I'm gonna to throw a slab of bovine goodness on it.
Look for updates in the "What's on the Grill Tonight?" thread later this evening! :D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top