JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too bad there will be no new ones from Tom Petty. I liked him the minute I first heard the song Breakdown. I am kind of funny about music, if I liked it 40-50 years ago I still like it and if I didn't like I still don't. What kind of equipment are you playing them on?

I'm the same way, always have been a love it/hate it type. R&R exclusively.
MCS series 5000 digital rack system from the late 80's. The needle was an aftermarket choice ($140).
I can turn it up to 4 & start rattling the windows & my ears...:eek::eek::eek::p

I'm the same way, always have been a love it/hate it type. R&R exclusively.
MCS series 5000 digital rack system from the late 80's. The needle was an aftermarket choice ($140).
I can turn it up to 4 & start rattling the windows & my ears...:eek::eek::eek::p

I am kind of old school with a Sansui 9090 and a Sansui 9090DB with Sansui and Pioneer speakers.

I bought a used copy of this book. I was born in a small, rural, and secluded home right by the dunes; they could be seen from the window and were within walking distance. Despite our very humble circumstances, it was a wonderful childhood. Over the decades I've traveled back. I do believe another trip is coming soon. Until then, I can thumb through the book. :)

513P17Y709L._SX306_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last Edited:
I got this socket set the other day. The last craftsman set I bought was crap! I've got wrenches, screwdrivers etc and didn't want to buy something with 75 screwdriver bits that just run up the piece count. The ratchets are heavy compared to most but hey, if you do a job and you need to beat on something with a tool to relieve frustration they're great! :D The sockets snap tightly into the case, so no spending a 1/2 hr picking up sockets if you drop the case.
Changed out a water pump yesterday and I'm happy with it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BHJE0J4/ref=s9_acsd_simh_hd_bw_b2Jxq_c_x_1_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=KRDZASTABTSS9X7CG0P5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=9e4d26f3-7bf0-5be5-ba62-503e4258fcb6&pf_rd_i=553402

Last Edited:
Talk to me ELMO for my Great Granddaughter
I'm no expert on this but granddaughter says you can download praises to help teach children to say words
very cool I had an etchaschetch

The trouble is most people don't know how to use or choose the right knife for the job., I got lucky as I worked under a chef for two years that had been the executive chef at the Imperial Hotel in downtown Portland. You start out by leaning to chop lettuce and onions the correct way.

Benchmade 201 Activator. Wasn't even looking to buy another knife.
"It's a good looking knife... And no longer made... And it's never been used... And at a good price." The explanation typically goes like that when explaining to my better half.

Well, it was not bought online, but my sidekick (@TeacherSmurf) brought this home after shopping in the city yesterday. Casablanca is one of our favorites and, to the best of my recollection, was the first non-in-school film we watched together. :)

casa.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR