JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Needed a laptop for our daughter as her classwork now includes streaming online content, and sharing 2 laptops between 3 people was getting to be too much. We were going to buy her a new laptop, nothing fancy, but mine is getting old (for my purposes), though still runs very well and can easily work several more years for her. So we decided to replace mine instead. Did some research and decided to stick with Dell since my current laptop, also a Dell, has worked so well for the past years. I needed something to really process photos and videos, so a good solid processor, good graphics card and plenty of RAM as well as good on-board storage were my key selection points. I eventually decided on one of their gaming laptops with a 1TB HDD (as well as a 256GB solid state drive) and bumped the RAM. Should be a good choice for the work I do with photos and videos. And my daughter is pleased to be getting my old machine because she knows it runs really well too.

Last Edited:
age=%2fen-us%2f%7e%2fmedia%2fdewalt%2fimages%2fdefault-images%2fnoimageavailable250x250gtenglish.jpg

Wife wanted one of these. Told her whatever she spends I get 1.5x in gun funds.

6AA19360-BF17-4952-AF36-AE7DDD2E9309.jpeg

Labradoodle we have named Chewie because he is brown and has a white streak down his chest the kiddo thinks looks like Chewbacca.

Oh and it's in this thread because she more less bought it online classifieds.

Last Edited:
Ordered a new document shredder today. It's like buying a new car battery. Nothing exciting or enjoyable about the purchase.

ab652e80-fbed-4d48-9cd2-d051982dbda4.png

The slimy advertisers that fill my mailbox every day are getting good at inserting stickers and cardboard that play havoc on my shredders. They make me take every piece of junk mail apart before I put it in the shredder, but sometimes stuff gets by me, and destroys the shredder.

Wife wanted one of these. Told her whatever she spends I get 1.5x in gun funds.

View attachment 482911

Labradoodle we have named Chewie because he is brown and has a white streak down his chest the kiddo thinks looks like Chewbacca.

Excellent dogs! Good on ya. Very intelligent & sociable. Any other dogs in the house? If not, you may want to think on getting a second. Least ways that's my understanding.

Several acquaintances have them, and the ones who have several dogs (or several labradoodles), seem to have better mannered ones. Because they are so smart, I think, helps keep them occupied.

Excellent dogs! Good on ya. Very intelligent & sociable. Any other dogs in the house? If not, you may want to think on getting a second. Least ways that's my understanding.

Several acquaintances have them, and the ones who have several dogs (or several labradoodles), seem to have better mannered ones. Because they are so smart, I think, helps keep them occupied.
Only the one.

I'll check into this info.

It does reduce it, I did it for a few years to good effect. But I did start noticing that it was harder to get it all back in the envelope (I used to send *everything* back, including the envelope they sent it all with in the first place :D )

Had to replace a toilet seat and ran across this one by Bath Royale. Not inexpensive, but very solid and has a QD release for easy cleaning. You just press a button on the back, tilt up and pull off. I likes me todies tidy...
upload_2018-7-29_12-53-37.png

My dad used to send the junk mail right back to them in their own envelope, that way they have to pay for the postage!!! :D

Times have changed with identification theft. If I can't trust my name, address, account numbers, etc., in the garbage can, I sure am not going to trust it sent back to the minimum wage monkeys in their mail room.

I'll just continue to destroy it.

Since a buddy was nice enough to sell me his switch (he knew I wanted one to have something to do in the future) at a good price, I bought portal knights for the switch.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top