JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought a Speedo cable for my 1948 Willys Jeep project yesterday I bought 10) 40 grit 5" sanding disks to strip off more paint most likely the grill or hood.

That's useful, just pulled ours down, only 4 years old and actually says it has an audible warning when it won't work for detection anymore.

Nice! I believe most if not all of the new ones sold are supposed to 'self-destruct' after/near the 10-year period.

Ordered one of these UPS battery backups for my cable modem and router, in hopes that if the power goes out I'll still have a few hours of internet as well as a source of power for low-power devices like my phone, HAM radio, etc.

Normally $99 but on sale for $60 when you clip the coupon.

APC Back-UPS BN900M Battery Backup & Surge Protector BN900M

As i said, cheaper for the use and spec, same simulated sinewave, ECO control sockets, so timers essentially allowing scheduled on/off etc, also seems to have a feature of auto power down for connected accessories, so once PC off/sleeping, things like speakers etc can be auto powered off.

It's the baby version of the 1500VA true sine wave i want for my main system.

A grow light.

1D0D1CA9-2D96-467B-B8CA-F984DC395DDB.jpeg

For my hot peppers to overwinter in the house. Need to repot them before they explode with growth.

Currently on my metal rack but I'll build a reasonable box that I'll cover with reflective bubble wrap or Mylar as a permanent solution.

A new book : Beren and Luthien by J.R.R. Tolkien.
Yes I am a nerd....:D
Andy

What is that book about? I read the Hobbit and Lord of The Rings series(first in the mid 60's , but that title doesn't ring a bell. Also read National Lampoon's "Bored of the Rings". It was a quite funny parody of Lord of the Rings although parts of it is quite dated today like Gandalf being Goodgulf (a gasoline brand in the 60-70's) in the parody.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews