JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting how he shows the teacher that, "this is an unloaded weapon." First of all, she's obviously not remotely qualified to confirm this. Second, he's obviously not knowledgeable regarding weapon safety, or even his own weapon.

lol, Ive heard about that video. I guess no one in that room was qualified to handle a glock "40" :p

Actually, he said, "professional enough." Which is far worse.

One of my favorites too.
I love how he tries to down play just shooting himself and carry on the lesson although everyone else is freaking out!!

someone told me that after he was let go, he tried suing the government for allowing that video to get out.... of course, that's only a rumor

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html

It's not a rumor.

Funny how he said in an interview that people should focus on what he did right, and that he was a, "productive agent."

In my opinion, some 'accidents,' which it was not, are too large to ignore. This is one of those things that will and should completely remove you from such work. No question, especially after the things he said, how he acted, and even the whole point of the demonstration in that video.

Besides, it would have come to light through the freedom of information act anyways, I'm sure - because I'll bet that school and those parents were absolute zealots regarding this character after that event.

A lesson for us all to visually check both the chamber and extractor areas before reclosing the slide... I guess making sure the magazine is out is a good step as well.

:s0114::huh:

drop racklook racklook safety
Drop mag, rack slide, look at chamber, rack slide, look at chamber, safety on.:s0155:
paranoia and saftey aren't far removed from one another, right?

That video has been around for years.....it's always a painful one to watch.

Painful, as he sets himself up as a Professional, then the disaster happens.

Then he goes on to the AR, and says the same thing......"This one is unloaded." Any trust he had to start with, was long gone after the shot went off.

The best part of the video is after he shoots himself. When he asks for the rifle and the class starts protesting and telling him to put it down.

YouTube = Where all the idiots can give gun ownership a bad name.

Something similar happened when I was doing combat patrols in the DMZ between North and South Korea. On Guard Post Ouillette (SP?) one guy went to clear his 1911 and dropped his mag last. He turned and clicked but his buddy was next to him at the clearing barrel. Bamm! .45 ran along the inside of the buddies Flak vest and the bullet exited the air vents in back. He had a nice lil plowed rib cage for a few months after that. Another inch to either side though and his buddy probably would of bought it right there since the DMZ is a no fly zone. That means medical evac can only happen by ambulance and this was the closest US outpost to North Korea.

drop racklook racklook safety
Drop mag, rack slide, look at chamber, rack slide, look at chamber, safety on.

I agree with this other than the safety....there is no manual safety on a glock.

What I truly don't understand, is why he pulled the trigger. My only thought was that he was then going to disassemble the glock and in order to do that you have to pull the trigger. Unbelievable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top